Reporting directly to the CEO, the Marketing Manager has the overall responsibility to create and execute strategic initiatives that ensure Brand growth. Responsible for all aspects of the marketing department within a Franchise environment with respect to initiatives that strengthen core Brand identity, drive traffic and café profitability.
- Design, implement and oversee the execution of the company’s annual marketing plan and budget.
- Together with the CEO develop an overall strategy, with standards and practices that ensure growth of the Brand
- Develop marketing and promotional materials, annual reports, advertisements, press releases and other related material that target and clearly deliver key messages with respect to our core brand identity. Supervise creative support team (external & internal).
- Manage media relations, research editorial opportunities and build relationships with key industry media.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external key stakeholders to ensure proper messaging of company beliefs and service offerings.
- Contributes to the total effectiveness of the department, communicating openly, solving problems proactively, offering creative ideas and working as a positive, engaged team member.
- Oversee Brand communication activities such as external / internal communications and systems as well as public relations efforts
- Oversee electronic marketing efforts including supervision of Web site design and maintenance, Twitter and Facebook.
- University or College degree with a concentration in Marketing, Business or Communications and 3-5 years experience within the restaurant or retail field
- Solid experience within a Franchise organization is preferred.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven team building, leadership and relationship-building skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills is a must
- Superior strategic planning and project management skills
- Independent, ethical, confident, self-directed, and ability to follow through consistently.
- Ability to achieve results in a fast-paced, flexible, and multi-tasking environment.
Indeed - 11 months ago