William Standen Co. has an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant career position within our rapidly growing company.
As an Executive Assistant, you would be representing one of Canada’s top new growth companies, and one that believes 'it's the people that make the difference.’ The culture provides opportunities for working in an environment where you determine your success both professionally and financially.
Is This You?
Our coordinator of impressions and details will totally support our entire office, as well as enthusiastically greet live customers and those who telephone us. We think you’ll likely have strong organizational and time management skills, with a great attention to detail. You already know that you are hardworking and thrive in a fast paced team environment. We think that your positive energy, enthusiasm and outgoing personality will play a key role in your continued success.
Here’s How You’ll Strut Your Stuff
- Be a change agent and creative problem solver - constantly evolving how solutions are created to meet the market demand
- Aid executives by coordinating office services, such as personnel, budget preparation and control, housekeeping and records control
- Manage accounts payable and receivable
- Provide innovative business solutions that outperform competitors
- Be the go-to person in assisting other team members with all tasks
- Plan and execute company seminars and events
- Edit marketing materials and company campaigns such as email newsletters
- Receive all visitors warmly as they walk in
- Provide awesome showroom tours to new clients
- Handle the phone with gusto: calls and voicemail
- Proactively manage our client and team schedule
- Be the go to person for clients and their project needs
- Have an eye to the showroom look and keep it looking fabulous
- Be the Fax guru
- Deal with all the mail
- Keep us well stocked in supplies
- Help us communicate: letters, memos, labels, spreadsheets, etc.
- Keep us neat with filing
- Update inventory, contact and lead lists
- Take care of the office equipment
You Already Bring:
- Some great experience in reception/office administration/accounting
- Strong decision making, negotiating skills and a sense of urgency
- Proven methods for continuously stretching personal goals beyond the expected standards and achieving them
- Demonstrated focus and tenacity in achieving goals
- The ability to listen to clients requirements and present results to solve their issues
- Demonstrated customer service abilities
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Experience with Quick Books is ideal
- Detail oriented nature
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and follow direction
- The ability to thrive in our fast-paced environment
- A positive, energetic attitude and a love for working with people
- You look that part and complete the package with excellent verbal and written communication skills
William Standen Co. is an internationally recognized kitchen and bath design, renovation and custom cabinetry firm.