William Day Construction

William Day Construction Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Hammer Down and no time to stop
Driver (Former Employee), SudburyFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: paid lunches in a filthy environment
Cons: long hours but it's trucking
Well if you wanna work for the city dump then go work at the city dump. All there trucks are scrap and falling apart im suprised MTO hasn't yanked them off the road yet. Its a disgrace to see how some people operate the hunks of junk. But pay is good untill you get your experience or move up higher in there rankings. If your lucky to do that then now you will be driving a new hunk of junk from none only then your local International dealer because someone had a good idea to stop buying real trucks like a Kenworth. Enough said approach with caution.
was a good learning experiance
heavy equipment operator /supervisor (Former Employee), Timmins, ONNovember 22, 2013
Pros: work 12 get paid 12, paid threw lunch
Cons: older equipment always breaking
all in all very good employer just low on salary,older equipment but make due with what u got at time ,good people working for them just wanted to advance my knowledge more ,but good company to get learning experience
alright place
Heavy Equipment Operator/ Labourer (Former Employee), Timmins, ONMay 15, 2013
Pros: ben lively
Cons: management
management not very coordinated but overall all around good company
general construction work
laborer (Former Employee), edinburg,vaDecember 12, 2014
Pros: learning to work with your hands
Cons: no ins. no room to grow
I did general construction work learned how to build houses, roofing, plumbing, drywall and finishing, also learned that I liked to be able to see what I have done in the end, to stand back and say I helped do that.