William Day Construction Employee Reviews in Canada

Stupid company stupid place
Truck Driver/Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ONMay 27, 2016
Nothing good to say about any of them and the management of the company.......Ignorant and rude all of them.....ka ka ka company over all..... they will find a way to get rid of you in less than the 90 days before your benefits......
Pros
nothing
Cons
everthing!!!
Its a day at work
Excavator Operator (Current Employee) –  Timmins, ONAugust 25, 2015
Your work days are what you make of it.....I mind my own business , I always offer help in any way, because of my experience I am always consulted in certain jobs, and respected, I do overtime especially if a job has to be done asap, I put in my 12 hours do the best I can in a safely manner at all times..... and make sure I go home to my family.
Pros
schedule of 5 then 5 off
Cons
Productive and a learning experience!!
Labourer (Current Employee) –  Copper Cliff, ONJanuary 13, 2015
labourer, shovelling, sanding, salting doorways and receive ore trucks at Nickel Rim Xstrata
Hammer Down and no time to stop
Driver (Former Employee) –  SudburyFebruary 7, 2014
Well if you wanna work for the city dump then go work at the city dump. All there trucks are scrap and falling apart im suprised MTO hasn't yanked them off the road yet. Its a disgrace to see how some people operate the hunks of junk. But pay is good untill you get your experience or move up higher in there rankings. If your lucky to do that then now you will be driving a new hunk of junk from none only then your local International dealer because someone had a good idea to stop buying real trucks like a Kenworth. Enough said approach with caution.
Pros
paid lunches in a filthy environment
Cons
long hours but it's trucking
was a good learning experiance
heavy equipment operator /supervisor (Former Employee) –  Timmins, ONNovember 22, 2013
all in all very good employer just low on salary,older equipment but make due with what u got at time ,good people working for them just wanted to advance my knowledge more ,but good company to get learning experience
Pros
work 12 get paid 12, paid threw lunch
Cons
older equipment always breaking
alright place
Heavy Equipment Operator/ Labourer (Former Employee) –  Timmins, ONMay 15, 2013
management not very coordinated but overall all around good company
Pros
ben lively
Cons
management