William Day Construction Employee Reviews

great place
Heavy Duty Equipment Technician (Former Employee) –  Copper Cliff, ON8 September 2016
Great place to work. Made a lot of friends, enjoyed my time there.
I learned a lot of new techniques and ways to fix equipment. Unfortunately I was laid off, but I would work there again.
Bad company to work for
labourer/operator (Current Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON27 June 2016
The workplace was good and ok. However the management is terrible. If you need a job work for Day, but get out and away if you can.
Stupid company stupid place
Truck Driver/Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON27 May 2016
Nothing good to say about any of them and the management of the company.......Ignorant and rude all of them.....ka ka ka company over all..... they will find a way to get rid of you in less than the 90 days before your benefits......
Pros
nothing
Cons
everthing!!!
Its a day at work
Excavator Operator (Current Employee) –  Timmins, ON25 August 2015
Your work days are what you make of it.....I mind my own business , I always offer help in any way, because of my experience I am always consulted in certain jobs, and respected, I do overtime especially if a job has to be done asap, I put in my 12 hours do the best I can in a safely manner at all times..... and make sure I go home to my family.
Pros
schedule of 5 then 5 off
Cons
Productive and a learning experience!!
Labourer (Current Employee) –  Copper Cliff, ON13 January 2015
labourer, shovelling, sanding, salting doorways and receive ore trucks at Nickel Rim Xstrata
Hammer Down and no time to stop
Driver (Former Employee) –  Sudbury7 February 2014
Well if you wanna work for the city dump then go work at the city dump. All there trucks are scrap and falling apart im suprised MTO hasn't yanked them off the road yet. Its a disgrace to see how some people operate the hunks of junk. But pay is good untill you get your experience or move up higher in there rankings. If your lucky to do that then now you will be driving a new hunk of junk from none only then your local International dealer because someone had a good idea to stop buying real trucks like a Kenworth. Enough said approach with caution.
Pros
Paid lunches in a filthy environment
Cons
long hours but it's trucking
was a good learning experiance
heavy equipment operator /supervisor (Former Employee) –  Timmins, ON22 November 2013
all in all very good employer just low on salary,older equipment but make due with what u got at time ,good people working for them just wanted to advance my knowledge more ,but good company to get learning experience
Pros
work 12 get paid 12, paid threw lunch
Cons
older equipment always breaking
alright place
Heavy Equipment Operator/ Labourer (Former Employee) –  Timmins, ON15 May 2013
management not very coordinated but overall all around good company
Pros
ben lively
Cons
management