Assists with the planning and preparation of project plans and schedules for single discipline projects according to the project contract requirements.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with budget development, progress measurement, cost forecasting and preparing monthly internal and client benchmark/milestone reports.
- Prepare and maintain project schedule using current project systems tool (such as Primavera P6)
- Assist with preparation of weekly and monthly progress reports.
- Plans and schedules workflow for project team according to previously established guidelines, sequences and lead times.
- Confers with project managers and engineers to determine status of assigned projects.
- Assist with a project change order procedure and log.
- Assist with preparing internal cost reports for management on a monthly basis.
- Actively involved with Project Management Team on site.
- Bachelor’s Degree or related project field experience is preferred.
- 1-3 years experience in construction project management or related function.
- Occasional site visits will be required
- Strong technical accounting and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in use of Excel.
- Able to work independently on assignments.
- Basic understanding of project management components.
- Ability to solve varied, but straight forward problems, selecting solutions from learned range of alternatives.
- Well organized & detail oriented.
- Mathematical aptitude.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Advocate of team concept.
Indeed - 9 months ago