Wilfrid Laurier University Employee Review

View all Wilfrid Laurier University reviews

Teaching
Research Assistant, Brock University (Former Employee) –  75 University Ave W, Waterloo, ON N2L 3C54 September 2013
spending a day with new chemistry students is so exciting they are doing 12 experiments during the whole semester which develope their skills in chemistry. usually we are 2 lab demonestrator that at first showing them how to do the experiments and we would be there with them and checking them how they ar doing it and trying to tell them their mistakes. the hardest part of this job is marking for sure and the most enjoyable part is teaching the things which they don't know and seeing them how they are learning and improving after a whole semester....

Other Wilfrid Laurier University Employee Reviews

Enjoyable workplace for students
Teaching Assistant (TA) (Current Employee) –  Waterloo, ON3 February 2018
The paid work experience through WLU is accommodating for graduate students. The atmosphere is not stressful are there are a plethora of outlets where you can receive additional help if needed.
Learning Assistant
Learning Assistant Mentor (Former Employee) –  Learning Services6 January 2018
A great student job with learning services. I was able to balance my class workload and the requirements of the job. I received positive feedback regularly and was able to help develop the role.