Wilfrid Laurier University Employee Review

View all Wilfrid Laurier University reviews

Teaching
Research Assistant, Brock University (Former Employee) –  75 University Ave W, Waterloo, ON N2L 3C54 September 2013
spending a day with new chemistry students is so exciting they are doing 12 experiments during the whole semester which develope their skills in chemistry. usually we are 2 lab demonestrator that at first showing them how to do the experiments and we would be there with them and checking them how they ar doing it and trying to tell them their mistakes. the hardest part of this job is marking for sure and the most enjoyable part is teaching the things which they don't know and seeing them how they are learning and improving after a whole semester....

Other Wilfrid Laurier University Employee Reviews

Productive and work hours are flexible
Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON8 November 2017
I can work to my own flexibility and independence is a great value one can get from this work experience. The hardest part of this job is keeping yourself engaged and not slack off from the flexibility and freedom you get.
Pros
Flexible work hours
Great school
Instructional Assistant (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON1 November 2017
I completed my undergraduate here and it was a great place to work and apply my knowledge. Professors were really knowledgeable and helpful in career planning.