Canadian Centre for Clinical trials - www.clinicaltrialscanada.com is looking for the full time Clinical Research Assistant.
Duties in support of research:
· Assist in the drafting and preparation of investigative reports, manuscripts, abstracts, correspondence and memos.
· Conduct literature searches using MEDLINE and the Internet.
· Enter reference material into Reference Manager Database.
· Assist in the preparation of grant applications - drafting of text, preparation of appendices.
· Perform data entry for research projects as required.
· Track grant expenditures and prepare expense reports and coordinate the purchase of supplies for research projects.
· Coordinate meetings of project team and prepare materials for conference/workshops/special projects as required.
· Coordinate and arrange all necessary travel.
· Provide backup support for other members of the Research team when required.
· Communicate with potential study participants verbally and in writing and coordinate recruitment.
· Perform other duties as appropriate and necessary for the efficient functioning of the Team.
· Data quality assurance and audit activities.
· Assist in preparation of REB applications and renewals, submission of chart requests, and preparation and development of case record forms.
· Bachelor's Degree in Health Sciences or related field.
· 2+ years of experience in a health care or research/decision support environment.
· Fully proficient in the use of MS Office, Internet, as well as the ability to work with computerized databases.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to exercise discretion and good judgment while maintaining strict confidence.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Ability to multi-task, work accurately and effectively under pressure, meet deadlines, and remain composed in high-pressure situations.
· Superior organizational and time management skills to manage and prioritize work load responsibilities and timelines.
· Maintain interest in continuing professional growth and development and encourage others towards that goal.
Compensation $15-17 per hour.
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Wilderman Medical Clinic opened in 2007 and focuses on the treatment of chronic and acute pain arising from injury (sport, work-related,...