Join the Wild Wing Inaugural Team! Wild Wing is a fast paced, high energy restaurant opening its first location in Winnipeg (1575 Regent Ave, Crossroads Village)
The Cook is primarily responsible for kitchen operations and ensuring that all orders are completed. The Cook is also responsible for maximizing kitchen operation efficiency and maintaining the product quality synonymous with the Wild Wing Brand.
- Food Preperation Skills – Prepare, Cook, and Finish food orders
- Use Manual and Electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice, and trim foodstuffs
- Portion and wrap foods; package take-out food
- Receive food shipments; stocking the cooler and freezer
- Clean and sanitize entire kitchen, including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas appliances and equipment
- Inventory Control – keeping proper records of quantities of foods used.
- Remove kitchen garbage
- Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand, scour pots and pans, clean and polish silverware
- Clean and sanitize items such as floor mats, carts, and disposal units.
- Ensure overall food quality and handling, safety, and cleanliness standards are met
- Candidates must be highly motivated, self-directed, results driven, highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Basic numeracy
- Read, Write and Speak English
- The ability to multi-task in a high-stress environment
- Adherence to confidential information including proprietary cooking processes
- The ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Experience an asset
Please reply to this ad with your resume attached.
Indeed - 2 years ago