Wild TV looking for high quality, high impact *EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT / SALES SUPPORT*!
Executive Assistant /Sales Support will perform double duty as both sales assistant and executive assistant by combining administration with sales responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Setup and maintain all contract files.
- Responsible for contract change management.
- Proactively ensure that the contract renewals are initiated in a timely manner.
- Responsible for providing general administrative sales support to Vice President (S) and Programming Manager
- Generate prospective customers through research via telephone and emails
- Establish, develop and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospect customer.
- Communicate properly and on timely basis internally and externally with customers.
- Develops clear and effective proposal for current and prospective customers.
- Must have Marketing background
- University degree, college diploma or equivalent experience.
- General knowledge of current Office technologies, including email, word and spreadsheet processing.
- Ability to deal tactfully with clients and colleagues.
- Persuasive, positive and diplomatic.
- Experience in assisting sales staff by writing/maintaining sales orders, make-goods and contract revisions is an asset
- Have processed sales leads and can assure leads are directed to the appropriate staff member.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Learn, understand and apply new strategies and technologies.
- Customer Service oriented.
- Work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Understand customer requirements and exceed expectations.
- Attention to detail.
- Must understand Marketing concepts
Our thanks are extended to all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.