Wild TV is Canada’s #1 hunting and fishing network and one of Canada’s most unique sport channels. Wild TV is Canada’s only fully packaged 24/7 channel consisting entirely of high quality outdoor programming from Canada and around the world. The head office of Wild TV is located in Edmonton, Alberta Canada. Our programming strength comes from a deep appreciation and understanding of the outdoors.
- Post secondary education or experience with Final Cut Pro and minor/rough editing is preferred
- Proficiency with Office documentation is essential
- Must be able to work well in a team environment
- Have an outstanding organizational skill
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize projects
- Knowledge of encoding/transcoding is an asset
- Need to have an understanding of terminal basics on a Mac
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems is an asset
- Have the ability to adapt easily to workflow changes
- Knowledge of audio and video codecs is an asset
- Have the ability to be creative when necessary
- Ability to manage electronic and paper documents
- Excellent time management skill
- Ability to meet all deadlines in a timely manner
Our thanks are extended to all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 10 months ago
The head office for Wild TV is located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. WILD TV is Canada's only fully packaged 24/7 channel consisting...