Wild TV looking for high quality, high impact *ADMINISTRATIVE SALES ASSISTANT*!
Administrative sales assistant will perform double duty as both sales person and secretary by combining regular office work with sales responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain all contract file.
- Setup of contracts.
- Responsible for contract change management.
- Proactively ensure that the contract renewals are initiated in a timely manner.
- Responsible for providing general administrative sales support to Programming Coordinator and Sales Manager.
- Promotes and sells company products and services via telephone calls and emails.
- Generate prospective customers and closes sales through cold calling.
- Establish, develop and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospect customer.
- Communicate properly and on timely basis with customers.
- Develops clear and effective proposal for current and prospective.
- University degree, college diploma or equivalent experience.
- General knowledge of current Office technologies, including email, word and spreadsheet processing.
- Ability to deal tactfully with clients and colleagues.
- Persuasive, positive and diplomatic.
- Assist sales staff by writing/maintaining sales orders, make-goods and contract revisions.
- Processing sales leads and assuring leads are directed to the appropriate staff member.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Learn, understand and apply new strategies and technologies.
- Customer Service oriented.
- Work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Understand customer requirements and exceed expectations.
- Attention to detail.
Our thanks are extended to all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The head office for Wild TV is located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. WILD TV is Canada's only fully packaged 24/7 channel consisting...