TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Full Time
WAGE RATE: $17.00/hr (starting rate)
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
- Accountability and Dependability
- Operating Equipment
- Team Work
- Ethics and Integrity
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for full cycle bookkeeping which include billing, payments processing & collections of AR & invoices, setting up & posting of both AR & AP, journal entries, closing & reversing entries, bank reconciliations, credit card payments and reconciliations using QuickBooks.
- Reconcile and analyze of AR, AP aging reports.
- Follow up collections through e-mails and/or phone calls.
- Organize and file all accountable forms.
- Responds to customer inquiries, maintains good customer relations and solves problems.
- Maintain accuracy in all customers accounts.
- Performs related clerical duties such as word processing, maintaining filing and record systems, faxing and photocopying.
- Stay current with all regulations, practices, tax laws, reposting requirements and industry trends.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Diploma in Accounting required.
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in accounting.
- Knowledge of accepted accounting rules, practices, tax laws, and reporting requirements.
- Experience with QuickBooks is preferred.
- Effective communication skills with individuals at all levels of organization.
- Computer literate, including effective working skills of MS Word, excel and e-mail.
- Able to work efficiently as part of a team as we well as independently.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to work well under pressure ad meet set deadlines.
- Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills.
- Ability to interpret and implement company policies and procedures.
- High level of personal integrity.
- Strong work ethic.
- Self starter.
- General office environment.
- Lifting or moving up to 10lbs may be required.
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard