Wild Rose Co-op is now accepting applications for a Student Deli/Bakery Clerk at our Co-op Grocery store in Camrose, AB.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide customers with good, efficient, courteous service.
- Provide a neat, clean, fresh and well merchandised department.
- All duties associated with inventory stocking and taking inventory when not cashing.
- Compliance with government standards and regulations that apply to the deli department.
- Complete up-to-date in-house training and certifications via manuals and videos.
- Alert for the unauthorized removal of merchandise and equipment.
- Ensure the quality and condition of all merchandise meets the store’s standard.
- Preparation and implementation of effective cleaning and maintenance schedules.
- Adhere to all Wild Rose Co-op policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
- Must be mature, honest and dependable.
For more information, please contact Crystal MacLean, Human Resources Manager at (780) 672-3107 or by replying to this advertisement.
Wild Rose Co-op is here to serve our members with products and services that help build, feed and fuel individuals and communities. We are a...