Wild Rose Co-op is now accepting applications for the position of Full Time GAS BAR CLERK/PUMP ATTENDANT at our Eastside Gas Bar in Camrose, AB.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide customers with good, efficient, courteous service at this fast paced location.
- Operate cash registers and point of sale systems.
- Provide a neat, clean, well merchandised c-store.
- All duties associated with inventory stocking and taking inventory when not cashing.
- Complete up-to-date in-house training and certifications via manuals and videos.
- Aiding in outdoor activities related to Gas Bar when needed.
- Constantly alert for unauthorized removal of merchandise.
- General housekeeping duties (dusting, moping, washrooms, shoveling, window washing, etc.)
- Adhere to all Wild Rose Co-op policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work days, evenings and weekends.
- Must be mature, honest and dependable.
What we offer:
- Above Average Wages with Wage Increases every 1040 hours
- Bonus Incentive Program
- Health Benefits
- Exceptional Learning Opportunities
- Superannuation (Pension Plan)
- Annual Staff Discounts
- Succession Planning
- Work-life balance
For more information or to apply, please reply via this advertisement.