Health Care Aide Position (north east)
- Provide assistance to clients with developmental disabilities.
- Ensure clients’ safety
- Assist with personal care (toileting, bathing, etc.)
- Prepare meals and operate g-tube feeding
- Supervision and redirection of challenging behaviours
- Operate a mechanical lift for transfers
- Must have a Health Care Aide Certificate, certified with Alberta's Provincial Curriculum
- Experience working with persons with disabilities is an asset
- Must be reliable, with good task management skills and attention to detail
- Must have a kind and patient personality
- Must display a good level of commitment to the position and the client
- A valid driver’s license is an asset, but not required
- One-on-one training and delegation with our Registered Nurse will be provided before starting with any client.
- Please indicate your availability (how many hours/evening/days, etc.) on your resume or attach a cover letter.
- For more information about Wild Rose Caregivers Ltd., please visit our website www.wildrosecaregivers.com
- Hours are Monday – Friday 3:30-5:30 with the potential for more hours.
Wild Rose Caregivers Ltd. is a Canadian non-franchised home care company, dedicated to caring for the elderly and persons with disabilities...