Companion (St. Albert Area) Position
- Provide in-facility companionship to seniors.
- Shifts in the morning for approximately 10 hours per week
- Ensure clients’ safety
- Assist with personal care (toileting, bathing, etc.)
- Assist with meal preparation
- Supervision and redirection of challenging behaviours
- Must be a female
- Must be available during the times mentioned above
- Experience working with the elderly is an asset
- Must be reliable, with good task management skills and attention to detail
- Must have a kind and patient personality
- Must display a good level of commitment to the position and the client
- A valid driver’s license is an asset, but not necessary
- Please indicate your availability (how many hours/evening/days, etc.) on your resume or attach a cover letter.
- For more information about Wild Rose Caregivers Ltd., please visit our website www.wildrosecaregivers.com