Wicker Emporium Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
physical at times
key holder (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONJanuary 8, 2016
I have learned many things about the different types of woods that are used in the process of furniture building.There are many types of woods that are used that are not from this area.
Fun and enjoyable place to work
Part-time Sales Associate (Current Employee), Kitchener, ONOctober 7, 2015
Pros: good employee discount, great atmosphere
Cons: can be labour intensive on shipment days
Enjoyable place to work. The merchandise is great and high quality. The staff are very friendly and kind, willing to accept new people with a lot of enthusiasm. There is a lot of variety in the work done on a daily basis, and hours go past very quickly
No clear direction
Key Holder (Former Employee), TorontoJuly 13, 2015
The pay is not that great for the amount of work which is expected. There is no room for advancement and you often work alone.
Was enjoyable
Stock Labourer (Former Employee), Saint JohnMay 31, 2013
Was an enjoyable summer job. I unloaded shipment, and unpacked the boxes.
Rewarding emviroment
Key holder and OHS Representative (Current Employee), St.John's, NLMarch 17, 2013
Pros: flexible schedules and appreciative upper management.
Wicker Emporium has been the perfect job to coincide with my schooling over the past two years. I have been able to enhance my interpersonal, time management, organizational and creative skills through working at Wicker. Everyone from store level to head office are fantastic to work with and for. It can get physically demanding with a lot of heavy lifting and moving of furniture for merchandising changes, but it is always fun to have the opportunity to either create or re-create a merchandising plan for the store.