Fulltime Key-Holder – Trainyards, Ottawa and or Orleans Ottawa
Atlantic Canada’s premier home décor retailer is currently looking for an enthusiastic, creative and dedicated individual to join our team in either Trainyards- Ottawa or our new location that just recently opening in Orleans Ottawa. Visit www.wickeremporium.ca for more information on our company.
2-3 years retail experience
Creative, enthusiastic self starter who works well with others
Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Strong organizational skills
Demonstrates the ability to prioritize and multi-task
Desire to grow and evolve with our dynamic company
High School Graduate
Duties will include
- Insure Customer Service is being provided to customers.
- Meet or exceeds sales goals as set.
- Maintain high standards of visual presentation as per merchandising directives and store standards.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills.
- Exemplify excellent communication skills
- Exemplify excellent time management skills
- Support positive change in our company.
- Ladders are used as needed for all customer sales involving product stored out of reach and for all merchandising directives where there are ceiling displays.
- Be prepared and comfortable to unpack inventory, lift and bend throughout the day.
- Be prepared, comfortable and able to stand for periods of 3-4 hours consecutively.
- Confident and capable of making decisions
Please forward a cover letter and a copy of your resume by following the instructions on this ad, stating in subject line the position you are applying for ( Trainyards – Fulltime Key-holder).
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. Wages will be negotiated.