Part-time (10 - 32 hours) - Key-Holder – Oakville, Ontario
Atlantic Canada’s premier home décor retailer is looking for retail professionals who have a flair for home decorating and who love sales. We are currently looking for enthusiastic, creative and dedicated individuals to join our team in Oakville (Dorval Crossing Mall) store.
2-3 years retail experience
Excellent interpersonal communication skills
Creative, enthusiastic self starter who works well with others
Strong organizational skills
Demonstrates the ability to prioritize and multi-task
Desire to grow and evolve with our dynamic company
High School Graduate
Duties will include
- Ensure OUTSTANDING Customer Service is being provided to customers.
- Meet or exceeds sales goals as set.
- Maintain high standards of visual presentation as per merchandising directives and store standards.
- Exemplify excellent communication skills to keep other staff informed and knowledgeable.
- Exemplify excellent time management skills relating to completion and delegation of tasks and duties.
- Support positive change in our company.
- Communicate to all departments of Head Office
- Ladders are used as needed for all customer sales involving product stored out of reach and for all merchandising directives where there are ceiling displays.
- Be prepared and comfortable to unpack inventory, lift and bend throughout the day.
- Be prepared, comfortable and able to stand for periods of 3-4 hours consecutively.
- Confident and capable of making decisions
Forward your resume through this website.
THANK YOU to all applicants - we will hold your resume for up to 6 months and we will contact you if we think you will be a good fit for our team.