Job Summary: (Summarize in 2 or 3 sentences the main function of this position. Why does it exist?)
- Provide prompt and courteous service to customers in order to maximize sales and customer service.
- Promote the company’s image of quality and professionalism.
Responsibilities: (Describe the major duties assigned to this position. How are the end results achieved?)
- Maximize sales and customer service. Support Power Hours.
- Maintain merchandise displays.
- Perform necessary housekeeping duties.
- Practice professional salesmanship within C.A.R.E. program guidelines, in order to achieve maximum sales and provide the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Promote total customer service in a friendly way and as the most important consideration in every transaction.
- Ensure that customer requests are processed appropriately.
- Assist in other departments as needed.
- Communicate stock replenishment needs to Department Manager.
- Maintain product knowledge of merchandise in assigned department.
- Is aware of and implements store policies and procedures.
- Adheres to all loss prevention and security policies and guidelines.
- Conforms to the company’s dress code and presents an image that is consistent with the company standard.
- Complete light duty tasking, including shelf maintenance, signage and pricing.
- Other duties as assigned.
Accountabilities: (List in descending order of importance 5 to 8 major end results expected of this position and the means by which they are achieved. Accountabilities are broad, end-results oriented statements rather than a list of duties.)
- Accountable for providing a positive customer service experience.
Contacts: (Describe the dimension of the critical interfaces that this position has.)
- Reports to the respective Department Manager.
- Maintains effective working relationships with the Store Management team and co-workers.
Qualifications: (Describe the education and experience required to perform this function.).
- Results-oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Team work and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to take direction.
Responsibility and Accountability for Health and Safety: (List responsibilities and accountabilities for Health and Safety according to employee level.)
- Responsible to read, understand and comply with UFA’s Health, Safety and Environment Policies and Safe Work Practices and/or Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Carrying out work in a manner that will not create a hazard.
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment and clothing for their tasks (as per SOP).
- Assisting the Health Environment and Safety Committee by volunteering to be a member.
- Working with the Supervisor to help create a safe working environment by making safety suggestions.
- Reporting any accidents, incidents, near misses, injuries and/or occupational health concerns immediately to the Area Supervisor.
- Following the company medical and first aid procedures.
- Using the safe work procedures and setting a good example.
Please send resume ATTN: Ken Coffee