Job Summary: (Summarize in 2 or 3 sentences the main function of this position. Why does it exist?)
- Responsible for shipping and receiving the company’s inventory.
- Follow company guidelines for shipping, receiving and correction of inventories.
Responsibilities: (Describe the major duties assigned to this position. How are the end results achieved?)
- Process all shipments and transfers. Ensure shipments are complete and in good order.
- Verify accuracy of incoming/outgoing product and corresponding documents as per company procedures.
- Ensure the correct flow of paperwork.
- Handle and store merchandise according to company standards.
- Assist with Return to Vendors when directed.
- Maintain a neat, clean and safe warehouse.
- Comply with all procedures, including security. Work with internal business partners and external vendors to resolve inventory discrepancies.
Ensure shelf and product pricing is accurate and current.
- Maintain cleanliness and maintenance of the store to ensure it is Grand Opening ready.
- Support customer service 100% during the 10 am to 2 pm Power Hours.
Accountabilities: (List in descending order of importance 5 to 8 major end results expected of this position and the means by which they are achieved. Accountabilities are broad, end-results oriented statements rather than a list of duties.)
- Accountable for supporting all operational initiatives.
Contacts: (Describe the dimension of the critical interfaces that this position has.)
- Reports to the Operations Department Manager
- Maintains effective working relationships with the Store Management Team and co-workers.
Qualifications: (Describe the education and experience required to perform this function.).
. Must Have reliable transportation
- Results-oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Team work and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to take direction.
Responsibility and Accountability for Health and Safety: (List responsibilities and accountabilities for Health and Safety according to employee level.)
- Responsible to read, understand and comply with UFA’s Health, Safety and Environment Policies and Safe Work Practices and/or Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Carrying out work in a manner that will not create a hazard.
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment and clothing for their tasks (as per SOP).
- Assisting the Health Environment and Safety Committee by volunteering to be a member.
- Working with the Supervisor to help create a safe working environment by making safety suggestions.
- Reporting any accidents, incidents, near misses, injuries and/or occupational health concerns immediately to the Area Supervisor.
- Following the company medical and first aid procedures.
- Using the safe work procedures and setting a good example.
Please send resumes Attn: Ken Coffee