Wholesale Merchant Services

Wholesale Merchant Services Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
SCAM! SCAM! SCAM!
Account Executive (Former Employee), Winnipeg, ManitobaJanuary 3, 2013
Cons: everything
This company is a scam. DO NOT APPLY! You will be given a preset schedule of bogus and weak appointment leads. You are told NOT to call in advance to remind the business. (That's wwhen red flag came up for me) Use your own gas, ware and tear on your own vehicle. Company does not reimburse you.
You must get the sale or you don't get paid. Pressure from – more... your manager to get the sale. Your manager will undercut you as well to get his/her own quotta so you can't trust them. In the end you quit out of frustration and burning up all your own resources and hard work. They have all your contacts still and they still make money sending another Account Executive who just got scammed as well.

Now try and get the money they owe you, good luck with that! They have no payroll department. I called several times and finally threatened to report them to Canada Labour Standards. They have to pay you at least minimum wage for the hours you did work. (Estimate 1/2 hour for each appointment and 1/2 to get to your destination in between. Report it to Labour Standards Canada to receive at least minimum wage-It's the law here in Canada) It may take up to two years to get the rest of my money from them. – less

– January 18, 2013

How long did you work for them? Did you have previous sales experience? I am just wondering because some of your complaints sound like you just didn't like the Commission based job structure. And as for using your own vehicle, could you not write those expenses off at tax time? They do make it quite cleat that you are running your own business and selling their products. i would like to hear more as they have contacted me as well, and it sounds "to good to be true" qualified leads ect... I just want to know what you were doing before and if you have ever been in a commission only job before this.

Chris001 – June 26, 2013

I don't know what happened to you but I sign on average 20-30 new clients per month and Wholesale Merchant Services pays me very well. They schedule 2-3 appointments per day for me and with my self generated leads I am very busy. I am sorry you missed your experience.

Perfect working experience!
B2B Call Center (Current Employee), Melville,NYJuly 2, 2012
Every day is a different day! This is my first time at a job of this nature and it is one of my best experiences. People actually enjoy coming here. They are very flexible and accomodate all of their employees. Everyone is practical and understanding that there is life and work.
High energy environment
B2B Call Center (Current Employee), Melville,NYJune 29, 2012
Pros: everything you need is available
You choose what kind of day you will have. If you come to work in a great mood,you are guaranteed a grea day.