Wholesale Bevel & Edge is looking for a dependable & hardworking professional, able to multitask in a fast paced environment. We are a privately owned and operated manufacturer and supplier of quality glass & mirror products, proudly serving Canadians for over 30 years.
Reporting to the Office Manager, he / she will be responsible for variety of tasks related to day-to-day monitoring of jobs in progress with emphasis on scheduling and coordination of activities for installers according to pending jobs to maximize efficiency and control costs.
Some duties include:
- Liaise between customer and installers to ensure smooth operations delivery. Coordinate job schedules with customers
- Dispatch installation crews as required
- Provide notification and information on deadlines, requirements for job completion, etc. to warehouse staff and installers
- Assemble all information related to the projects to insure proper completion and billing
- Perform general office duties such as data entry, photocopying, faxing
- Provide administrative support in effective and efficient manner and assist the order desk & sales staff as required.
- Customer Service
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Minimum one year relevant experience in office environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced MS Word skills
- Intermediate Excel skills with the ability to create basic spreadsheets and enter data
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Good organizational abilities and interpersonal skills
- Sound work ethics
- Team oriented attitude and stable work history
- Professional image and excellent customer service skills
- Permanent, full-time position
- Convenient Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Competitive remuneration
- Benefits (after three months)
- On-the-job training
- Positive work environment
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this position apply now! E-mail your resume!
Wholesale Bevel & Edge Ltd. is a privately owned and operated company, proudly serving Canadians for over 30 years. Our state-of-the art...