Whole Foods Market

Whole Foods Market Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Progressive, Professional and Personal
Grocery Team Member (Current Employee), Davis, CANovember 11, 2014
Everyone acknowledges the store as one team. My product knowledge began to be taught from the very first day. I've never had a question go unanswered. Management is given the tools to help and care for their employees. Their sincerity shows as strongly as their professionalism. In order to work for Whole Foods Market, you must truly care for your community. – more... Take pride in bringing more wholesome food to your neighborhood. Look forward to interacting with every person that comes to you. Every customer is a reason why each shift is different than the last. – less
Amazing job, I still can't stop talking about the perks of this place
Venue Supervisor (Former Employee), Austin, TXNovember 9, 2014
Pros: healthcare, reasonable hours, great team, random benefits (massage, etc)
Anyone who can get a job at Whole Foods, should.

They believe in taking care of their employees and show it in every choice they make.

The employees all seem happy there because they are genuinely taken care of.

You won't work more than 40 hours. Your upper management team is all rooting for you and supporting you in every way possible.
company that really cares about its employees
Customer Service Courtesy Clerk/Cashier (Former Employee), Valencia, CANovember 6, 2014
The company offers great pay and amazing benefits. How much you like the job depends on who you work with.
good
Full Time Grocery Supervisor (Current Employee), lake grove, nyNovember 6, 2014
this is a good place to work at with a good amount of great people, i have learned a lot my three years working for this company. it can teach you many different things about different lifestyles.
amazing place
customer service (Former Employee), San Jose, CANovember 5, 2014
i love it whole foods market, company is great. great place to work for, great benifits, great staff, loving traning program, amazing christmas party
Costomer Service
Cashier (Former Employee), White Plains, NYNovember 5, 2014
Working as a cashier for a higher end Food Market required a lot of customer service and through this I believe I learned valuable lessons in conversing with people.
Fecund, up-beat work environment
Customer Service, Cashier (Former Employee), Chelsea, NYNovember 5, 2014
A typical day at whole foods market was putting on your apron, clocking in and feeling great at work. Helping not only customers but other team members as well with simple task around the store felt amazing.Being the peoples person that i am, helped me get through each day at work, just having that desire to help and be around others. Especially with – more... the incredible management team there at the super market. Whole Foods Market was actually the first work place I've shared my experience at where everyone , and i mean everyone who worked there was involved and cared about what was going on. Everyone I've worked with there basically took their position title serious and worked amazingly hard with it. Like seriously the hardest part of the job was going home after your shift, tired and all but knowing you'd be back the next day to do what you love was most enjoyable. – less
Laid back
Cashier (Former Employee), Boulder, CONovember 4, 2014
Great benefits. You get to meet interesting people as you check them out. Very relaxed and easy going.
Family oriented workplace, focusing on quality and integrity of products sold
Associate Team Leader (Current Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 3, 2014
Family oriented workplace, focusing on quality and integrity of products sold.
mediocre working experience, management was nice but owners were unbearable
Stocker (Former Employee), Wichita, KSNovember 3, 2014
A day at work was waiting for trucks to arrive then pricing and stocking the products. I learned customer service skills as well as information on health items. Management was very helpful. Co-workers were also nice and helpful.
Cash Up Team Member
Cash-up Team Member (Current Employee), Dedham, MANovember 3, 2014
A typical day at work includes preparing beginning banks for 30+ team members. Reconciling cash from previous days and any paper work from cashier. Preparing bank deposits and completing internal reports used for auditing purposes.
Friendly
Team Member (Current Employee), Lynnwood, WANovember 2, 2014
A very friendly environment not to mention a lot of room to grow if you want to get involved in the grocery industry.
great company to work for
Kitchen Supervisor (Former Employee), Salem, NCNovember 1, 2014
I started with this company on the entry level and grew with them over ten years leaving to open my own company
I started as a demo chef, moved on to catering consultant, and ended as the supervisor Head Chef for the kitchen was responsible for a staff of 10.
worked my tail end off
Assistant Chef (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIOctober 31, 2014
Pros: benifits rock
Cons: clopen (close/open shifts back to back)
had a lot of things in the beginning process of opening a store in Milwaukee..... now it is where it needs to be and is a great place
Hard Work but Worth It
Courtesy Clerk (Former Employee), Tustin, CAOctober 29, 2014
My responsibilities included the following: bagging groceries, grocery cart retrieval, restocking and cleaning eating areas. Working at Whole Foods Market taught me that there is never any down time while working. Management was friendly and understanding and all employees were happy to be working.
Good company
Food Service Team Leader (Current Employee), Santa Monica, CAOctober 28, 2014
Pros: good structure
Cons: inconsonance in managers
Lot of problems in enforcing rules. There were a lot of unsure rules
Nice place to work at.
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNOctober 28, 2014
I learned a lot about health food and had a completely new type of clientele to help. It was wonderful.
Encourage/ Motivates team members
Dishwasher/Deli and Produce Clerk (Former Employee), Plymouth Meeting, PAOctober 28, 2014
Perform well in teams as well a independently also sovle problems leading to higher productivity and maintain customer loyatly.Exercise good judgement with a lilttle bit of produces quality work while maintaining production.
Good part time job for foodies
CUSTOMER SERVICE CASHIER (Current Employee), Brighton, MAOctober 27, 2014
Pros: good products
Cons: low hourly wages lead to high turnover
Good part time job.
Co-workers are bright and hardworking.
Great atmosphere, food is excellent.
20% discount is great.
Productive Place To Work
Associate Team Leader (Current Employee), Oakland, CAOctober 23, 2014
Pros: excellent team members
Cons: short breaks and constant pressure
Work with several team members per day and manage the entire department. I learned how to manage and how to deal with any situation. Management is tough but it makes you learn a lot. The hardest part of the job is constantly having to come up with ideas when you have a hundred of other things going on. The most enjoyable part is the team members.

About Whole Foods Market

•Austin, Texas-based Whole Foods Market (NASDAQ: WFM) is the leading natural and organic food retailer, and one of the most – Read more

Whole Foods Market Photos