Whole Foods Market

2K reviews

Whole Foods Market Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun workplace with healthy life style!!!
Sales associate (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCJuly 12, 2013
• Greeting every customer and potential customers in a pleasant and professional manner
• Giving every customer immediate and undivided attention
• Following proper procedures for customer check out, handling of tenders, use of tares
• Supporting global, regional, and store programs
• Responsible for answering phone calls of customer to provide all the information regarding to products
its sad
cashier (Former Employee), cambie stJune 11, 2013
Pros: there are none
Cons: its a sad company
I went to this place for a job even when I had another job in the same field and they say that you should go there prepared so I did I did some research on the company and brought it in thinking that they would like the fact I took the time to get to know how they run and that indeed I took interest in them and coming fourth and showing them that I did have what it took to work for their company but they didn't like that I had so much on them ,the guy got up and had some one else interview me ?? any way if you go there for a job I guess you should show up and play the duck since I guess that's what maybe they are looking for !
Every day is productive and fun working with each team member
Associate Team Leader (Current Employee), Oakville, ONMarch 4, 2013
Pros: team members 20% discount
Cons: good hours
Every day with different challenge
good management
helping team members
maintaing quality
helping costumers,training team members
Productive, helpful and enjoyable customers!
Customer Sales Rep (Former Employee), Penticton, BCJanuary 24, 2013
Pros: staff trainings, benefits and great department manager.
Cons: short staffed at times, no staff meetings and could not get enough hours.
A typical day at work would involve interacting with customers, setting up health programs that were best suited for that individual.
I was able to take advantage of on going training in this field, regarding product knowledge. Working together as a team at Whole Foods in my department, made work very enjoyable and having a good sense of humor always is a plus in any work place. I got along very well with my co-workers, I enjoy people and could put a smile on any face at work at some point in the day. The hardest part of this job would have been loosing a customer to an illness. The most enjoyable part of this job was being able to assist in some one being able to attain better health..
was ok
Team Member (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCOctober 14, 2012
Pros: free samples
Cons: different shift
was very intresting to open store for the first time in Vancouver, learned how t do that, team working was very important, the hardest part was to promote for new position