Whole Foods Market

Whole Foods Market Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Grocery Store
Cook (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GADecember 16, 2014
Pros: no clocking out for breaks
Cons: healthcare, 401k and standing all day
Cut Meat
The different types of meats
Management is new
My co-workers helps the day go by faster
The hardest part about my job is standing all day
The most enjoyable part of the job is that I occasionally get a chance to get creative with the food.
Great Place to Work
Cook (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIDecember 15, 2014
Good pay, it really is a fun place to work. There is a lot of work that is expected from you but there is no reason it should not be. This is not a first job kind of place. They expect a lot out of you and let you know that. The family feeling there between all of the workers is pretty awesome though.
Fun place to work at, good pay
Prepared Foods Team Member (Current Employee), Glendale, CADecember 14, 2014
Pros: better pay than minimum, 20 percent discount
Cons: no full-time
Whole Foods accepts you for who you are. If you have tattoos or look like a freak or a hippie but have a passion for nature or helping out and nice they will hire you.
Great experience, good environment and a lot of hours
Grocery Stocker (Current Employee), Metairie, LADecember 11, 2014
long hard non-stop working but great workout, I learned how to lift and move furniture the smart way not the hard way, and the manager was a great guy he got dirty and worked like one of the guys, my co-workers there welcomed me with open arms, and made sure I mentally stable to work the job required, hardest part was loading and unloading heavy furniture, – more... and most enjoyable was when I was able to drive the moving truck. – less
Prep Foods (Former Employee), OmahaDecember 11, 2014
Fun, encouraging, and busy place to work at. This job is perfect for a college student. I would recommend this working for this company. Co-workers and managers are also awesome to work with.
Hard place to work
Buyer (Current Employee), Fulham Broadway, ENGDecember 11, 2014
Pros: 25% discount
Cons: long hours, no social life.
Senior management couldn't really care less about you, show no appreciation for the long hours and expect you to work numerous hours unpaid. Store is heavily understaffed and everybody expected to do the job of 2 people.
average place to work
cook (Former Employee), North Wales, PADecember 10, 2014
average place to work, customers nice to deal with as customers go. time to move on. good bye whole foods
fun good environment
Fish Monger/Cashier (Former Employee), San Mateo, CADecember 9, 2014
its a good place to work at in a great location and the food is really good. a great meeting place and organic food is fresh and delicious. management is nice and job is fun, new task to be learned and recycling techniques.
fine
Prepared Foods Team Member (Former Employee), Mountain Brook, ALDecember 9, 2014
its a great place to work, a lot of good employees, I worked here while going to school
Friendly work enviornment
Team Leader and Team Member (Former Employee), St. Louis, MODecember 8, 2014
Pros: benefits and wages
Cons: scheduling roller coaster.
I learned many skills working for Whole Foods Market. I adjusted to many different leadership styles throughout my employment. I formed many friendships with my co-workers and leadership. Had fun working with a diverse group of team members.
The hardest part of the job was adjusting to many different schedules.
The most enjoyable was the customers and – more... co-workers. – less
Team Member (Former Employee), Westport, CTDecember 7, 2014
Pros: co-workers were nice, pay was good
Everyone was really nice there. I liked working there. -- From the second I would get on shift I would greet customers and help them with whatever they needed. I was always happy to help. -- My co-workers were also really nice to work with as well.
Great place to work at
Customer Service (Former Employee), Boston, MADecember 7, 2014
A typical day for me would be to come in, clock in and head downstairs to begin my shift. I would check the line up that was not always organized to see what I would be doing today. Then I would go greet my co workers and sign on to the register.
Good company to work for.
Cook (Current Employee), Providence, RIDecember 6, 2014
Overall Whole Foods is a good company to work for. However there needs to be a lot of changes in the company starting with some of the managers.
WHOLEFOODS IS AN EXCELLENT COMPANY TO WORK FOR.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Annapolis, MDDecember 5, 2014
AT WHOLEFOODS YOU CAN EXPECT TO HAVE A GREAT DAY
EVERYDAY WITH GREAT TEAM SUPPORT.
Easy to enjoy work without losing productive work ethic
Team member (Former Employee), Rochester Hills, MIDecember 4, 2014
Pros: great work environment and highly employee friendly.
Cons: team leaders aren't with there teams enough
Whole Foods is a very employee friendly company that understands that satisfying your customer starts with satisfying your employees. I found Whole Foods to be a great environment with helpful and knowledgeable employees and management.
Overall, Whole Foods is a great company to work for.
Exciting Environment with Fun People
Associate Team Leader (Current Employee), Austin, TXDecember 4, 2014
I have enjoyed my time at Whole Foods Market. It is exciting and fun with great people. It is a great environment for making connections and learning new things everyday.

The hardest part of the job is the hours. It is not always easy to balance my life and my work.
decent company
Cashier assisant (Former Employee), tallahasse,flDecember 3, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: management
good company to work for, great pay. management played favorites though.
Whole Foods Market Review
Produce Team Member (Former Employee), Danbury, CTDecember 3, 2014
Pros: awesome pay and benefits. easily move up in management, great people you work with, promoting healthy lifestyle
Cons: 6am shifts can be rough
Best company I ever worked for!!!!!! Productive motivating supervisors
Currently at Target doing Logistics
Customer Service Cashier/Stocker/Logistics (Current Employee), Boynton Beach, FLDecember 3, 2014
great work place and hardworking come and unload the truck then restock the shelves
Whole Foods Market Leadership
Whole Body Associate Team Leader (Former Employee), San Mateo, CADecember 1, 2014
Pros: 20% discount
Whole Foods Market is a fantastic company to work for. If you are passionate about good food and health this is the place for you. As an Associate Team Leader some of my responsibilities were customer service, product knowledge, leading a team of 14 team members, training, safety point person, job dialogues, corrective counseling, regional program execution, – more... writing the schedule, managing the labor budget, keeping track of sales and margin, doing inventory and reviewing numbers with store leadership.

I have never felt so much support from my leadership at any other job as I did at Whole Foods Market. I would definitely work there again. – less

About Whole Foods Market

•Austin, Texas-based Whole Foods Market (NASDAQ: WFM) is the leading natural and organic food retailer, and one of the most – Read more

Whole Foods Market Photos