Whole Foods Market Employee Review

View all Whole Foods Market reviews

Productive, helpful and enjoyable customers!
Customer Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Penticton, BC24 January 2013
A typical day at work would involve interacting with customers, setting up health programs that were best suited for that individual.
I was able to take advantage of on going training in this field, regarding product knowledge. Working together as a team at Whole Foods in my department, made work very enjoyable and having a good sense of humor always is a plus in any work place. I got along very well with my co-workers, I enjoy people and could put a smile on any face at work at some point in the day. The hardest part of this job would have been loosing a customer to an illness. The most enjoyable part of this job was being able to assist in some one being able to attain better health..
Pros
staff trainings, benefits and great department manager.
Cons
short staffed at times, no staff meetings and could not get enough hours.

Other Whole Foods Market Employee Reviews

Good culture, low pay.
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC23 October 2017
WFM offered excellent benefits for entry level work, but the base pay was not great. The company promotes (at least it did before Amazon bought it) a healthy and supportive culture.
ehhh
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC17 October 2017
not the best place to work, imo. very rushed/fast paced and absolutely no support from management/even other employees who are along side you. Pro is they aren't hard on you when you call in for good reason, they make it work overtime.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Whole Foods Market. Our community is ready to answer.