Whole Foods Market

Whole Foods Market Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits

ONE OF THE BEST COMPANY TO WORK WITH
Customer Service Team Member (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 2, 2015
The company offers good benefit package plan that you cannot find everywhere, good environment to work with team members are very friendly .
Being productive at workplace and learned a lot from my job.
Preparedfoods Team member (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 1, 2015
Pros: Gain sharing
Cons: need to work every sunday
A typical day at work is, if we get busy which is the hardest part of my job but with the help of my co workers everything is under control. What i enjoyed much at work is everyone is open to help one another which in short team work is prevailing.
Whole Foods was both a fun and supportive environment
Pasty Chef (Team Member) (Former Employee), Highway 7 Markham, ONApril 27, 2015
Pros: Very flexible hours/very negotiable, and willing to hire you even without experience
Cons: Expectations are very high and maintaining permanent employment is a difficult test to pass
Whole Foods gives chances to many new employees in the way they recruit. I was one of those fortunate students lucky enough to be accepted by a large billion dollar company such as Whole Foods and gained – more... much experience working there. The company has many meetings weekly to discuss certain safety and consumer tips. The Whole Foods Workplace also has an extremely friendly environment through the way their employees treat you the minute you walk in and when you leave. There were always smiles and small discussions and this promoted a very friendly, healthy, and supportive environment. Although my job there was terminated and not long lasting it was a pleasure to be given the opportunity and to have had the opportunity of working alongside such friendly people. It is not the kind of workplace where you would feel lesser than but instead always supported. – less
Commitment
Customer Service (Former Employee), MississaugaApril 23, 2015
My days use to be very busy, and also very grateful, because I like to work with commitment and self-motivated, focused in get a better performance, based on all my skills and companies standards.
In this bases, the team I work within, the clients, the business and I are able to improve the targets.

About Whole Foods Market

•Austin, Texas-based Whole Foods Market (NASDAQ: WFM) is the leading natural and organic food retailer, and one of the most – Read more

Whole Foods Market Photos