Whole Foods Market Employee Review

View all Whole Foods Market reviews

its sad
cashier (Former Employee) –  cambie st 11 June 2013
I went to this place for a job even when I had another job in the same field and they say that you should go there prepared so I did I did some research on the company and brought it in thinking that they would like the fact I took the time to get to know how they run and that indeed I took interest in them and coming fourth and showing them that I did have what it took to work for their company but they didn't like that I had so much on them ,the guy got up and had some one else interview me ?? any way if you go there for a job I guess you should show up and play the duck since I guess that's what maybe they are looking for !
Pros
there are none
Cons
its a sad company

Other Whole Foods Market Employee Reviews

Good
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Park Royal, BC9 December 2017
Good benefits and nice atmosphere.
Lot of things to learn and fair team leader.
I enjoy interacting with customers.
My day mostly goes with doing stuff for the station and talking to the customers, really good i wasn't stuck in just one place.
Not bad
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON7 December 2017
Pretty solid job, worked there for 4 months, good pay, long hours, was given different tasks which is good because i like to do different things over a long period of time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Whole Foods Market. Our community is ready to answer.