Whole Foods Market Employee Review

View all Whole Foods Market reviews

its sad
cashier (Former Employee) –  cambie st 11 June 2013
I went to this place for a job even when I had another job in the same field and they say that you should go there prepared so I did I did some research on the company and brought it in thinking that they would like the fact I took the time to get to know how they run and that indeed I took interest in them and coming fourth and showing them that I did have what it took to work for their company but they didn't like that I had so much on them ,the guy got up and had some one else interview me ?? any way if you go there for a job I guess you should show up and play the duck since I guess that's what maybe they are looking for !
Pros
there are none
Cons
its a sad company

Other Whole Foods Market Employee Reviews

good place to work, good people, good management
Stores Associate (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON3 February 2018
I appreciate the opportunity to have worked at Whole Foods. I learned a lot. Management was fair. I enjoyed working with my co-workers. Thank you
Friendly fast paced environment, a little too tight knit
Customer Service TM (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 January 2018
For the most part this is a very fun environment great for people of all ages. The benefits are great and you have the opportunity to learn a lot about health and nutrition.
There is a lot of internal hiring which is great, but team leaders often have personal relationships with staff so there is a lot of favoritism that happens. Store leadership does not take enough strides to make sure department heads are doing a good job. Its hard to go to HR because they too are friends with the same department heads you want to complain about.

Bad customers are regularly rewarded for abusing staff

Perfect part time job for student, and full timers get benefits.
Pros
Benefits, very friendly
Cons
A lot of standing, rude customers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Whole Foods Market. Our community is ready to answer.

51.8K