Whole Foods Market Employee Review

View all Whole Foods Market reviews

fun and fast-pace work environment
Produce Team Member (Current Employee) –  Los Altos, CA28 June 2013
A typical day for me at whole foods starts in the morning at 5:30. I help prepare the sales floor for our customers and clean to make sure everything is safe.
After the floor is set up and everything is prepared for our customers I work in the back of house unloading the pallets of shipment we get every day. On average we get about eight pallets stacked high with produce.
After the pallets are all put away and unloaded I work on the sales floor attending to customers and keeping the tables stocked with fruit.

I've learned a lot about working as a team and working with integrity. I also learned how to put our customers first. Treating them with the utmost respect and catering to their every need. There is no request to little, that could be asked.

Management is very fair and attentive to their team members. They work with you and, as a team, there's a mutual respect and appreciation.

All my co-workers at whole foods are kind and very easy to work with and if there is ever a disagreement, it is handled maturely and quickly.

The hardest part is probably the physical aspect. I'm lifting twenty to fifty pound boxes every morning and it can get wearing after a while, but I am still fond of my position.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the people, followed closely by the food education. It's like working with a small family.
Great working environment. Very up-pace and friendly. Good hours

Other Whole Foods Market Employee Reviews

Good for after highschool
Bakery Team Member (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON8 March 2018
Started here at 18 and the advancement I was able to make in the 4 years I was there was acceptable. I would recommend working for this company to anyone who is at a standstill in life
20 percent discount
A terrible first job experience.
Meat and Seafood Team Member (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON5 March 2018
Whole Foods Oakville has an issue with rampant harassment in the workplace, horrible management that involved threats and humiliation, and a heartlessness that extended to laughing while questioning me about having to take a day off for my grandmother's funeral. Do not work here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Whole Foods Market. Our community is ready to answer.