Whole Foods Market Employee Review

View all Whole Foods Market reviews

fun and fast-pace work environment
Produce Team Member (Current Employee) –  Los Altos, CA28 June 2013
A typical day for me at whole foods starts in the morning at 5:30. I help prepare the sales floor for our customers and clean to make sure everything is safe.
After the floor is set up and everything is prepared for our customers I work in the back of house unloading the pallets of shipment we get every day. On average we get about eight pallets stacked high with produce.
After the pallets are all put away and unloaded I work on the sales floor attending to customers and keeping the tables stocked with fruit.

I've learned a lot about working as a team and working with integrity. I also learned how to put our customers first. Treating them with the utmost respect and catering to their every need. There is no request to little, that could be asked.

Management is very fair and attentive to their team members. They work with you and, as a team, there's a mutual respect and appreciation.

All my co-workers at whole foods are kind and very easy to work with and if there is ever a disagreement, it is handled maturely and quickly.

The hardest part is probably the physical aspect. I'm lifting twenty to fifty pound boxes every morning and it can get wearing after a while, but I am still fond of my position.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the people, followed closely by the food education. It's like working with a small family.
Pros
Great working environment. Very up-pace and friendly. Good hours

Other Whole Foods Market Employee Reviews

Good
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Park Royal, BC9 December 2017
Good benefits and nice atmosphere.
Lot of things to learn and fair team leader.
I enjoy interacting with customers.
My day mostly goes with doing stuff for the station and talking to the customers, really good i wasn't stuck in just one place.
Not bad
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON7 December 2017
Pretty solid job, worked there for 4 months, good pay, long hours, was given different tasks which is good because i like to do different things over a long period of time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Whole Foods Market. Our community is ready to answer.