Whole Foods Market Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

ehhh
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC17 October 2017
not the best place to work, imo. very rushed/fast paced and absolutely no support from management/even other employees who are along side you. Pro is they aren't hard on you when you call in for good reason, they make it work overtime.
nice place to work with
Deli Team Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC22 February 2017
Very Good company. Highly recommended to those individual who love customer service and fast pace environment. Good food and product but expensive.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
No vacation on December
Great working environment
Customer Service Representative and Barista (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON20 August 2016
Great co-workers always willing to help. Great management, really flexible. Could have challenges dealing with difficult people.
Good people to work with..
Customer Service and Grocery (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 July 2016
Best work culture
Very good team work
Customer focused
Health and hygiene always on priorirty
Training
Incentives
Surveys
Pros
Clarity, excellent team work, very hard working
Cons
Salary structure needs to be revised
this place sucks
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 April 2016
takes advantage of workers.
can never get time off
they ask you to start early or stay later
get treated poorly
cultural racism
Pros
Cons
you sell your life to work at this job
It really is great
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON25 August 2014
Whole Foods Market is not your typical store. You've meet all kinds of people. You hear all kinds of things. Everyday is unique to say the least. I have to say that I am completely blessed to work with the people that I work with. It's a family. How could it not be? You spend most of your life there. If you're comfortable going to work then you will enjoy going to work. That's always important. Creating a good relationship with a person you work with is so very important. Something I will always try to do.
I've been through absolutely everything that you can imagine.
Thanksgiving - all registers shut down. Can't be fixed. 500 people staring at you. What do you do? Whatever you can do. Sample, apologize, run around and accommodate as many people the best that you can. Pray that someone, somewhere is fixing the issue asap! We made it through that day somehow. I have to admit it was one of the best days of working there.
I've learned a lot about people, retail, management and myself. There's so much I feel like I can do in the world because not one person I have ever worked with in this company has ever told me I couldn't do it.
Pros
Team members, fun events, discount, benefits, food, education
Great training in customer service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON5 March 2014
A great way to learn how to be a good customer service representative. Good work environment and healthy work relationships with co workers.
Positive environment with great management
Customer Service Rep/Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON2 December 2013
The environment was extremely positive as many employees, customers, and managers were always cheerful. My team and I worked very hard together at creating a positive experience for anyone and everyone just as everyone else seemed to do the same. The hardest part of the job remains to be working under pressure; certain times when you have more than 3 or 4 things that need to be done in such a short amount of time. The most enjoyable part of the job was the feeling attached to collaborating with my team and overcoming the stress of all the rushed duties.
Pros
long breaks, freedom during work
Cons
long shifts, small environment