- Join a rapidly growing organization, providing you with opportunities to advance!
- Enjoy a competitive salary and fantastic benefits for you and your family!
- Work for a reputable company that holds safety to a high standard!
Whitemud Ironworks Group is a fully integrated steel fabricator and erector that specializes in structural and miscellaneous steel projects. Being a group of three companies, Whitemud is well positioned to serve the Western Canada market with established construction crews and three fabrication facilities located in Edmonton, AB and Surrey, BC, totaling over 100,000 square feet. After 20 years of continuous expansion, Whitemud is now a vertically integrated company that has control over all resources required to estimate, manage, design, fabricate and construct steel structures. Our ambitious growth also recently allowed us to expand our business into the U.K. and Philippines.
For more information about Whitemud, please visit our website at www.whitemud.com. Come work for a proven winner with an exciting future!
About the Opportunity
Whitemud has an exciting and rewarding opportunity available for Construction Labourers to join our dynamic construction team. This is a full-time, permanent position based out of Edmonton, AB and will require a combination of in-town work and travelling to job sites out of town.
Whitemud will assist the right individual
The key duties will include (but will not be limited to):
- Load, unload and transport construction materials
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
- Assist ironworkers and welders with the erection of structural, ornamental and other miscellaneous metal work
- Follow safe work practices and procedures
This position will generally work outdoors in teams or crews and the work is physically strenuous and often at great heights.
The ideal candidate will have reliable transportation and minimum one year experience working in the construction industry.
The candidate must also possess the following qualifications:
- Safety conscious
- Must have a valid driver’s license and have access to a vehicle
- Good team player and is able to work with different personalities
- Flexible and adaptable to changing schedules and work locations
- Have the strength and ability to lift items in excess of 50 lbs.
- Is able to comply with site drug & alcohol requirements
- Is able to comply with site criminal record check requirements
About the Benefits
Whitemud is committed to investing in people and creating a dynamic, rewarding employment experience.
Whitemud will offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including:
- A competitive salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package (Including medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, life insurance etc.);
- Pension plan guaranteed company contribution and matching;
- Paid sick leave of up to 5 days
Please submit your resume to humanresources @ wiworks.ca via email or to (780) 463-5831 via fax.