Our Company is COR certified and is looking for an individual with a strong work ethic who is able to efficiently complete the following tasks:
- - Conducting safety orientations with new workers.
- - Maintaining records of training for both workers and contractors.
- - Organizing health and safety training for employees.
- - Ordering and managing PPE while tracking use and maintenance.
- -Conducting in-house safety meetings, and making trips to field locations to administer information discussed.
- - Conducting incident investigations and preparing follow-up reports in regard to the findings.
- - Managing all WCB claims for injured workers.
- - Conduct field site inspections and report the findings with a follow-up action item list.
- - Manage ISNetworld and ComplyWorks accounts, where statistics are formulated. (TRIF, etc.)
- -Develop statistical reports based on health and safety performance on a quarterly basis.(Incidents, Near Misses, comparisons, etc.)
- - Working in conjunction with maintenance dept. to establish and implement applicable forms and checklists that are necessary to ensure proper checks are being conducted and maintenance is being performed.
The following courses would be an asset.
Leadership for Safety Excellence