White Spot Employee Review

Dish washer at White spot
Kitchen Assistant (Former Employee) –   5880 No 3 Road24 June 2013
This was probably my least favorable job I ever had. The manager gave me false promises, gave me thirty minute notices for me to show up to shifts when I needed at least thirty minutes of commuting and I was not properly trained. I was trained for two hours on my first shift, after that I was left alone without knowing how to do many things. This gave me a bad experience and I decided to quit shortly after. If I am given the proper training, I will be able to perform any tasks efficiently. This case I did not feel guilty not being able to perform the job as I wasn't trained to perform it properly.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
lack of training

Other White Spot Employee Reviews

Dreaded going to every shift!
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC18 January 2018
Unorganized management which stresses all the other FOH. Not to mention the staff is rude and when I showed up for training they put me on right away bussing when I was hired to seat.
Pros
good tips
Cons
rude workers
host
Host & Takeout orders lead (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC11 January 2018
nice, the compensation isn't exceptional tho, it possesses a friendly environment and there are always shifts for you. It hard work sometimes and customers aren't always nice, good in general