White Spot Employee Review

Im a cook in the kitchen.
(Fry) Cook in the kitchen (Current Employee) –  Burnaby26 June 2013
a typical day at work would be , I com in get dressed wash my hands and start setting up my station so that the shift runs smoothly.
for the shift to run smoothly I need to prep items and get ahead of clean up. also I always need to stay focused so I don't mess up the orders.
I've learned how to pay more attention to detail and to move quickly and get things done efficiently.
the management is very helpful and understanding.
the co-workers are amazing and real fun to work with. some of the most funniest people I've come across.
the hardest parts are during rush hours, when I have to memorize orders in my head and get them done in time, but im good with it now.
the best part of the job is knowing that what I make and serve is being enjoyed by someone out there and it gives me satisfaction and makes me keep striving to do my best.

Other White Spot Employee Reviews

Fun and fast paced
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Aldergrove, BC30 November 2017
Overall a good company to work for while attending school. People that work there are awesome and would highly recommended to those needing a second job of part time work.
Fun workplace
Waitress (Current Employee) –  Richmond, BC22 November 2017
This is my first job after i moved to BC. I've learned a lot from White Spot. The managers are really nice, they would try their best to meet your needs and requests.