White Spot Employee Review

Great place and amazing owners
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Kelowna, BC6 May 2013
I have worked at this location for about 10 years of my life. I started at a very young age. I started with cleaning tables, then moved to hostessing and then finally serving. I learned a lot at this job. I learned how to deal with customers, how to deal with complaints. This is where I got all my people skills from. I also learned a lot about teamwork and taking control of situations. On a few occasions I did opening shifts so I was expected to lead my crew for the day and make sure everything runs smoothly. The hardest part of the job would be trying to deal with everything when we are busy in the early mornings when we don't have as much staff on. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with such amazing people and having regular customers and seeing the same friendly faces almost everyday.
Pros
Dealing with cheerful people
Cons
Stress that comes when its crazy busy

Other White Spot Employee Reviews

Dreaded going to every shift!
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC18 January 2018
Unorganized management which stresses all the other FOH. Not to mention the staff is rude and when I showed up for training they put me on right away bussing when I was hired to seat.
Pros
good tips
Cons
rude workers
host
Host & Takeout orders lead (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC11 January 2018
nice, the compensation isn't exceptional tho, it possesses a friendly environment and there are always shifts for you. It hard work sometimes and customers aren't always nice, good in general