The Line Cook is responsible for preparing and portioning product for final assembly on the line, following precise specifications and recipe and food safety standards. He/ she monitors quality, par levels and rotation, and assists co-workers on line as needed.
- Attentive to detail
- Well organized, shows a sense of urgency, able to work within tight deadlines
- Able to accurately read and use recipes and par systems
- Able to communicate well with co-workers, and the management team
- Team player, works productively with others.
- Presents him/herself professionally, e.g. clean uniform, well groomed
- Maintains up to date knowledge of recipes, procedures and plating for all menu, special and promo items for which he/she is responsible
- Prepares all items to recipe
- Monitors rotation and dating and recommends adjustments to pars
- Does quality checks on raw product
- Maintains high standards of cleanliness and food safety throughout prep area
- Follows safety procedures
- Works cooperatively with kitchen and front of house staff to respond to urgent guest needs
- Assists on line as needed
- As required: any other duties designated by the management team or Kitchen Leader.
Indeed - 14 months ago
- 6 days ago
Cora Breakfast and Lunch
- 17 days ago
Line cook (Line Cook)
Century Hospitality Group
Canadian Job Bank
- 2 days ago