White House Black Market

White House Black Market Employee Reviews in Canada

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Love where I work but can be very stressful
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Newmarket, ONAugust 15, 2016
Fun place to work customers are great and you learn new techniques of selling with each interaction. High levels of training are given throughout management team at store level so you are trained in every aspect of your business and how to find where your wins and losses are throughout the day.
Pros
The customers
Cons
District Manager brings negativity to the store
Great Workplace with a Well-Trained Staff Who are Passionate About Fashion
LEAD STYLIST (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJanuary 25, 2016
This company is a well-established brand that hires people who are excited and educated on fashion. The clientele is mainly professional working women who are very confident in their fashion choices. The manager is very experienced in retail management. She masterfully creates a professional work environment that is both fun and productive. The most enjoyable part of the job would be working with the clients to create dynamic outfits.
Pros
Great workplace environment
Cons
Few hours during slow seasons
Helped me grow in customer service
Personal Stylist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 10, 2016
Working at White House Black Market taught me the importance of making personal connections with customers to create lifelong relationships and therefore have customers that continue to return and buy the product. I met one of my absolute best friends while working there, she was one of my co-workers, and the other employees were truly enjoyable to be around. The hardest part of the job is definitely keeping busy when there aren't many people in the store, because as a sales associate we are constantly told to help customers first, as we have support to do most things like folding and cashing out.
Good group of people
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  TorontoOctober 12, 2015
Enjoy working here! Staff is friendly and I enjoy meeting new people every day. I have built a loyal clientele who return to shop.