White House Black Market

White House Black Market Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
fun part-time job and place to work, amazing clothes and customers
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), Wrentham, MAAugust 3, 2015
Pros: get to be around chic, classic, modern and trendy clothes. great people.
Cons: as is the nature of retail; sometimes lots of hours, sometimes little.
As long as you have retail background and a great smile and personality with lots of energy, and enjoy helping others; whether you're seeking full or part-time work this is pretty great place.
The Associates are polite, professional, patient and upbeat and , helpful to each other not just the Customers. The Management was fair, firm and encouraging when needed. Be prepared to be on your feet and on the go!! The Customers were amazing.
Productive but friendly
Sales floor (Former Employee), galleriaAugust 2, 2015
Pros: when sales goal meet there will be free food
Cons: customer cloth sizes
Managers are friendly, team work, and very helpful while I was there.
I worked as a Sales Floor but, my manager trained me for others jobs such as how you know the store making a sales or not. How we going to improve the sales for how location. How to check the customers comments the pros and cons. Follow ups with the customers and satisfied theres needs as much as possible. How you can make a sales buy creating couple of clothes in many ways. With just three clothes you can create a differnt styles looks and save up money. Instead of matching one outfit with that one look of cloth. Imagine you doing the shopping while you helping your customers what do you expect in your shopping bag at the end of the day? shop smart and be your own wardrobe. Customer trust will take away because you creating the friendly attitude personality,treat the customers shopping like you treating your own shopping bag.
great
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CAJuly 27, 2015
White House Black Market is a great place to work. I enjoy the opportunity to meet new clients and fulfilling their style requests and preferences.
good
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Gilroy, CAJuly 22, 2015
some slow days but you can find something to do easliy. Customer service is great. Friendly environment and employees are sweet and help out when needed.
Great clothes, fun customers
Sales, Clientaling (Current Employee), NJJuly 16, 2015
Pros: Bonus
Cons: hours
The clothes are awesome and fun to sell. The bonus structure and help in building a client base help you go to the next level.
I love working with and assiting people.
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAJuly 14, 2015
I have enjoyed working in the fashion industry. Motivating fellow team members and providing excellent customer service are my two most favorite, natural things to do and I was able to accomplish this each and every day!
great place to work
Sales Lead mgr (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARJuly 11, 2015
Great learning experience, flexible hours, great advancement opportunities if you are willing to learn and try hard. great opportunity to grow.
Competitive but extremely fun
Sales Lead Manager (Current Employee), Miami, FLJuly 7, 2015
Pros: Creativity, teamwork
Cons: Competition, short hours, low salary
It is extremely fun because associates learn to wardrobe and put many pieces of clothing together. Sometimes, clients ask for complete outfits and associates just let their creativity and imagination run wild. Co-workers are usually very nice and fun but it is very competitive. Since associates earn bonuses depending on the amount of the sale, competition is high.
Fun job with a great discount!
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Henderson, NVJune 29, 2015
Pros: Cleanliness, commisson, and discount
Cons: Benefits, compensation
WHBM was a great job while I was going to college. They offer flexible hours to allow for work/life balance. The benefits could have been better due to the size of the organization, and annual increases were not inline with cost of living increases. The customers make the job fun, the discount is wonderful, and the job duties are pretty straight forward.
Professional and fun place to work at
Sales Associate (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 26, 2015
Arriving to work, once clocked in, they give you the numbers that is need or expected to be made for that day. Being that it is a retail store there are days where business is slow and then others where business is fast paced. I learned how to think like a manager would for the business and for the store. Setting realistic goals to where we are about to have a very productive day while pushing ourselves.I also learned how to maintain a great positive attitude throughout and difficult day. Leaving my domestic problems at home and not bringing them to work. I have improved tremendously on problem solving and face-to-face interactions with customers.However the hardest part of the day would be trying to maintain good individual statistics for the day. Management is really good about working around my schedule and teaching you new things if you are will to learn. They do believe in communication skills and helping you progress. Co-worker are very friendly, loving to have fun but also get work done while doing so.
Great work experience
Sales Associate (Current Employee), White House Black MarketJune 25, 2015
Great management team. Upbeat and positive work place. I loved everything I learned and continued to learn. I have an amazing team to work with.
Summer
Cashier, Stock, Inventory, Retail (Current Employee), Buffalo ,NYJune 19, 2015
Honestly this wasnt one of my happiest jobs because i cleaned up garbage and during the time i was in high school so i didnt make that much money
Not much to do...
Sales Associate and Cashier (Former Employee), Queens, NYJune 17, 2015
As an associate, there really wasn't much to do. They barely had any hours or customers in the store. During holiday it was still slow. There clothes are very expensive and we got a 40% employee discount.
Productive learning environment.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), San Jose, CAJune 16, 2015
Pros: Good management, manager cares about her employees.
Typical Day at Work: team meeting with managers to review our daily goal for the day and week. As well as ones' own goal for the day while pleasing the customers and satisfying their needs.

A lot of customer interaction and communication.
Nice place to work
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Harrisburg, PAJune 13, 2015
Good place to work and learn for people new in the retail industry.
Specialty sales, must feel comfortable with high end sales.
Micro managed
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), missouriJune 7, 2015
Pros: Discount
Cons: pay rate
great hours, great discount, low pay, high turnover, great customers, great employees, too much focus on how many footsteps enter door, and not enough about the customer true experience as a consumer
fun and beautiful clothes
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Portland OregonJune 3, 2015
Pros: fun and thriving store
Cons: min pay and hours
 Developed new outfits and fashion tips for our customers.
 Thrived in a fast pace and competitive work place.
 Exhibited high organization skills
 Team player outlook
production skills
Lead Coordinator (Former Employee), Troy, MIMay 31, 2015
Pros: free lunch if we met our goals as a store
this is a good places to work you learn a lot from this company .easy work schedule mange is nice give u opportunity to move up
Wonderful Company
Cashier (Former Employee), Skokie, ILMay 28, 2015
The people that I had worked with were very acknowledgeable about their merchandise and also knew exactly what customers were looking for! Very friendly coworkers and the company is a renowned!
Challenging and interactive work place
Lead Sales Associate (Current Employee), Baton Rouge, LouisianaMay 27, 2015
I have enjoyed working at White House Black Market because it has challenged me to try new things. I have been given different responsibilities and challenges throughout my time there and have come out a more well rounded employee.

1 2 3 4 5