White House Black Market

White House Black Market Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
okay place
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Henderson, NVJanuary 20, 2015
If you have a good manager then you will like your job. If your manager is not good you will not like your job.
Friendly and stylish place to work!
Sales Lead (Current Employee), Escondido, CAJanuary 13, 2015
Building relationships with customers is a key. It is literally like playing dress up with barbies. North County has such a great team to work for. You work off of commission, and is a bit competitive. Overall a great company to work for.
amazing clothes
Sales Associate (seasonal) Employee (Former Employee), Woodburn OregonJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: diverse customers
Cons: weird hours a lot of the time
Came into work and immediately got on the floor and started helping customers find what they needed for whatever event. This is the first job i gained the confidence to talk to people i didn't know. the hardest part of the job was probably closing because you had to make sure everything was perfect. The most enjoyable part of the job was being with all girls everyone kinda understood you. My co workers were all right but some seemed to think they were better then everyone else.
Great Job Scary People
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Sherman Oaks, CAJanuary 6, 2015
This was a great job but i learned how scary some people can be about there clothes.
Great company, good core values
Sales Manager (Current Employee), Texas City, TXDecember 31, 2014
Work, life, balance is a key with WHBM. Customer satisfaction is key here.
WHMB Workplace
Stylist (Current Employee), Huntington Station, NYDecember 23, 2014
Working at White House Black Market is the perfect place if you are passionate about fashion. The company has taught me a lot. Of course there are flaws but overall as a college student, it was a good fit.
clothing sales
Sales Lead (Former Employee), Rolling Hills Estates, CADecember 21, 2014
Working at a Women's clothing store is was fun, it was like playing dress up all the time. A typical day at the store was to run the morning reports, stock the sales floor and fill in the racks with merchandise as needed. I worked with a great group of girls and that made the job fun along with a great customer base. The hardest part of retail is not having a set schedule. The most enjoyable part of the job was the helping a customer find the perfect outfit for the occasion and her leaving the store happy and feeling great.
Productive work environment
SALES ASSISTANT (Current Employee), Kent, OHDecember 18, 2014
Its a great place to work, the management is amazing, as well as the co workers. The hardest part of the job was that it was not busy enough and there were not many customers, a typical day is receiving shipment, customer service, and cashing out customers.
productive workplace
ASSISTANT MANAGER/VISUAL MERCHANDISER (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMDecember 10, 2014
A typical day at work for me includes, training other managers on proper company procedures. Fixing the floor set up to ensure everything makes sense and easily accessible for the clients. My co-workers are a decent group of people, wish they showed potential for advancement. Management is an acceptable group of people, most still need a lot more in depth training on daily activities. The part I enjoy the most is my clients, they always put a smile on my face when they come in, they mean more to me then just the amount of their sales. Most of my clients will come in and ask about school home life and I know and have met their children and grandchildren.
White House Black Market is nice, fun, upscale boutique
Cashier/ Sales Associate (Current Employee), Charlotte, North CarolinaDecember 10, 2014
A typical day a White House Black Market is fun and upbeat. I've learned multiple soft sale skills. The management staff is helpful, but at times can be inconsistent with policy and communication. My coworker are friendly. The most enjoyable part of the job is customer interaction. You can meet so many different types of clients.
best job
Stock Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 3, 2014
best job ever love the staff management was really cool an they were essy to work with.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARNovember 16, 2014
Good place to work. Great way to help ladies step outside their comfort zone and feel great about the skin they are in.
Sales-driven work environment.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Cerritos, CANovember 14, 2014
Pros: selling skills, opportunity for bonus, clientele-ing skills, floorset skills
Cons: no full time for associates, no benefits, rare lunch breaks, lots of pressure
Typically, you clock in, get wrapped in, and start selling. You wardrobe customers, get customers to sign up for the rewards program, clientele, and try to make/beat sales goals and other statistics. You learn how to build customer loyalty, how to fulfill orders, how to process shipments/consolidations, and how to merchandise. The right managers will manage and coach. The others just manage. The most enjoyable part is seeing a customer smile and regain confidence.
It was a fast paced working environment.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Altamonte Springs, FLNovember 13, 2014
I was a sales associate. Depending on what shift I worked depended on my duties. My duties ranged from ringing up sales to setting up displays.
Looking for a place with a product that can be trusted
Assistant Boutique Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 3, 2014
Pros: benefits, customer relations
Cons: turn over
Best retailer employer I've worked for thus far. However, the changes in management are too rapid.
Productive and fun
Sales (Current Employee), Burlington, MAOctober 24, 2014
A great place to work at, management was great and understanding and they do try to help you reach your goals.
fun client based sales environment
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), Austin, TXOctober 21, 2014
Pros: bonus structure, clothing discounts
Cons: short unpaid breaks
Good company. Paid time off, full benefits, new challenges every day, fun customers. Best part of the job is managing the employees and having the opportunity to style customers
great place to help expand knowledge of retail
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Oak Brook, ILOctober 20, 2014
wonderful and fun place to work for a retail job, great managers and fellow coworkers
Good company
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Howell, MIOctober 5, 2014
Pros: good discount
Cons: to much strees on email capture
over all good company great pay,
good discount good hours paid hoildays
great place to work
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Kīhei, HIOctober 3, 2014
Pros: discount on merchandise
Cons: short breaks
A wonderful experience with a small group of workers. great clothing and merchandise

1 2 3 4 5