Music Industry/ Social Media Internship Position
The Music Industry Internship Position includes many tasks working as an assistant in Social Media, Radio Promotion, Radio Advertising, Publicity, Licensing, Marketing and Promotion with an Independent Artist Development Record Label. Must enjoy working on the phone, computer and be highly organized.
This is an excellent learning opportunity in the business of music and marketing. The preferred candidate will be currently enrolled in a university or college Music Business or Arts Administration program, and looking for an internship placement for a semester school credit.
The internship may also lead into a paid position and/or music industry job referrals.
1. Must be passionate and very enthusiastic about
working in the music industry.
2. Excellent Computer Skills. Experience preferred
with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Photoshop,
Pages, most Apple Software, and the ability to
quickly adapt and learn new computer programs.
3. Internet Research and Experience, Knowledge of the
Music Industry and Current Technology.
3. Sales Experience Preferred.
4. Excellent telephone and communication skills.
5. Preferred experience with music and in the music
6. Bonus Skills: Experience in Website Maintenance, Constant Contact, Email Marketing,
Music Editing, Photoshop, Quark Express, Graphic Design and Writing Press Releases.
To Apply: Please email your resume with accompanying letter.
Phone: 416 - 620 - 1231, after you have emailed your resume and letter.