Please apply online at www.whistlerblackcomb.com/jobs
Our Mission statement is the very essence of why we’re here – a compelling statement that defines our reason to be here each day:
“To create memories as the best mountain experience again and again.”
Top five reasons to work in Guest Services
1. Team Environment - A chance to meet and work with interesting people from around the world and build lifelong friendships.
2. Leadership - A dedicated support team that focuses on YOUR needs.
3. Growth - Utilize your skills while building new ones. Gain confidence and valuable experience.
4. Variety – Every day offers new experiences.
5. Social - The most fun you will ever have at work and after work.
Position Status Full Time (30-40 hours/week) Seasonal, Hourly
Seasonal positions can be differentiated from year round jobs as the have predefined start and end dates. These dates may vary due to seasonal business fluctuations.
To assist with the administration and fulfillment of the Season Pass and Edge Card programs. Perform daily billing and recoveries while maintaining a positive and guest focused environment.
What you’ll be doing
- To continually strive to exceed our Guests’ expectations and to create memories for guests and staff as the best mountain experience again and again.
- To provide helpdesk support to all RTP users: Employee Experience, Guest Relations, Audit, Retail, Events, Food and Beverage and Advance Sales Centre as well as Directors and Managers across the company.
- To process Season Pass and Edge Card cancellations and issuing of credits.
- To ensure that all Season Pass and Edge Card guest concerns are resolved satisfactorily and consistently.
- To process and follow up on daily direct billing charges and issues.
- To assist the Whistler Chamber of Commerce in managing the Spirit Pass program.
- To input passes into RTP for Tour Operators, Whistler Spirit Passholders and Complimentary passes.
- Updating Whistler Blackcomb internal web page.
- To communicate all information and procedural changes to the front-line.
- To assist in meeting the departmental objectives.
- To perform other duties as required including duties of a Guest Relations host.
- Live and work by our core values: Teamplay, Employee Experience, Striving to be the Best, Customer Loyalty, Honesty and Integrity, Community and Environment, and Playing Safely.
- Well organized, mature, responsible and self-motivated.
- Excellent phone and interpersonal skills.
- RTP experience an asset.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word and Outlook.
- “Numbers” oriented – Previous Auditing/Accounting experience an asset.
- Strong Communication and Organizational skills.
- Team-oriented and adaptable to change.
- Minimum 30 words per minute typing.
- Previous experience in Guest Services an asset.
- Previous phone/ call centre experience an asset.
- Must be available to work 5 x 8 hour shifts, with some flexibility.
Reports to: Season Pass & Edge Card Administrator or, in his/her absence, General Manager of Guest Services.