We have a number of dynamic divisions that make up our company. A recruiter will be on hand to hire for a number of positions.
Guest Relations Host, Snow School Sales Host, Ticket and Validation Host and Advance Sales Centre Host
What you'll be doing:
- Reflect at all times Whistler Blackcomb’s commitment to first class service by being a high-profile ambassador of the Whistler Resort.
- Handle all walk-in guest inquiries and complaints in a professional and competent manner, employing a win-win attitude.
- Pro-actively promote and sell all programs available on Whistler-Blackcomb Mountains offering guidance in the selection of programs appropriate to the needs of our guests.
- Carry out all procedures required for all ticketing, season pass and regular program sales on a computerized sales system as well as ticket selling and lift validation when needed.
What you’ll be doing:
- Verification of all revenue reported for one or more revenue generating areas (Guest Services, Sales, Retail/Rental, F&B)
- Generating feedback of cashout information to appropriate readers on a timely basis
- Pulling, mailing, and filing of paperwork for internal and external purposes
- Account management in the POS and Accounting system (RTP)
- Invoice collection calls
- Customer account reconciliation
You must come prepared with your top three positions in mind.
Note: We are dependent on weather and guest/skier visits and our busy period do fluctuate through the season.
**Don't miss out apply today at www.whistlerblackcomb.com/jobs, then click on the Job Fair Tab**
Indeed - 12 months ago
Whistler Blackcomb is North America’s premier four season mountain resort. Whistler Blackcomb offers over 200 marked runs and 8,171...