- A good listener?
- High energy?
- A creative problem-solver?
- A quick learner?
- A multi-tasker?
- Able to think on your feet?
- Someone with a fun and positive attitude?
Then we have a position for you at our newly launching web-based retail company!
Whish Enterprises is a new Edmonton-based online retailer, and we’re about to launch our website. Since retail sales means customers, we need someone who can take care of the many calls, emails and web-based inquiries that are bound to come in.
The company is looking for people who are as fresh, vibrant and enthusiastic as the company is. Rest assured that this isn’t another robotic call centre or customer care type of position. This is the kind of company that believes that work should be fun, and that’s why we offer a dynamic work environment complete with good food, fun coworkers, and a positive work environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Receive inbound customer calls
- Assist customers with orders, inquiries and other issues via phone, live chat and email
- Assess the customer’s concerns or questions and address them in an appropriate, timely manner
- Document pertinent information and update records in database accordingly
- Bring important issues up with management so that any problems can be resolved easily for future orders
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous customer service, customer support or call centre experience
- Courteous, professional and enthusiastic telephone manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Good listener
- Proficient in the use of computers, including accurate typing ability
So if you’re ready to put your customer service skills to work in an environment that’ll support you and encourage you to be your best, please apply by submitting your resume.