- Highly organized?
- Knowledgeable about social media?
- A good listener?
- High energy?
- Excited about web-based retail?
- A quick learner?
- A creative problem-solver?
- A strong multi-tasker?
- Able to think on your feet?
- Someone with a fun and positive attitude?
Then we have a position for you at our web-based retail company!
Whish Enterprises is Canada's Premier Online Party Supply Retailer. We are looking for an Office Assistant to take on a dynamic role within our company. This role is largely administrative and will require someone who can assist with a broad range of projects, including web research and social media, though there is also a requirement for someone with exceptional customer service skills who can assist with customer inquiries over the phone, email and live chat.
We need someone who is as fresh, vibrant and enthusiastic as the company is. Rest assured that this isn’t a typical hierarchical office structure, and it's definitely not a robotic call centre. We are the kind of company that believes that work should be fun, and that’s why we offer a unique work environment complete with good food, fun coworkers, and a positive attitude.
- Assist office staff with a variety of tasks including research, input of new product into the company database, web page organization, and general accounting assistance
- Conduct research on blog and social media outlets, developing ideas for expanding the company's presence in the online market
- Write postings for social media sites, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and the Whish blog
- Work on content development for Whish marketing campaigns as directed
- Receive inbound calls from both customers, vendors and clients and forward them appropriately
- Assist customers with orders, inquiries and other issues via phone, live chat and email
- Assess the customer’s concerns or questions and address them in an appropriate, timely manner
- Document pertinent information and update records in database
- Bring important issues up with management so that any problems can be resolved easily for future orders
- Warehouse and order fulfillment related tasks as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Prior administrative experience
- Clear communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to write exciting yet concise text
- Proficient in the use of computers, including accurate typing ability
- Courteous, professional and enthusiastic telephone manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Good listener
- Previous customer service, customer support or call centre experience is an asset
- Previous writing experience in a professional environment is an asset
- Previous experience with marketing through multiple social media channels is an asset
So if you’re ready to put your outstanding organizational and customer service skills to work in an environment that’ll support you and encourage you to be your best, please apply by submitting your resume.