- PHP/MySQL (phpMyAdmin)
- Photoshop, Dreamweaver
- Some CMS knowledge (ie. Wordpress, Concrete5, Joomla, etc.)
Any of the following accepted:
- Diploma/Certificate in web design, graphic design, or computer programming
- Demonstrated knowledge through portfolio of past works (experience in lieu of p/s education acceptable)
To plan, design, and build websites and web-based applications and provide ongoing support to customers’ websites.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Developer programs used for these tasks include Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, various FTP programs, and the cPanel software (used to manage web servers).
2. Design structure and code web-based applications utilizing the PHP scripting language and MySQL database.
- Developer programs used for these tasks include Adobe Dreamweaver, phpMyAdmin, various FTP programs, and cPanel.
3. Provide regular website updates for current customers including installing new web pages and providing additional site functionality.
4. Providing support to current customers for our Content Management System (CMS) and cPanel web hosting administration system.
- Includes items such as setting up new e-mail accounts, adding additional pages using the CMS, troubleshooting issues with the CMS, etc.
1. Communicate with Sales personnel to:
- Understand the needs of the clients’ projects
- Inform them of the time required to complete a project for pricing information
2. Communicate with customers directly to:
- Clarify portions of the project
- Provide technical support with the cPanel
- Provide technical support with the Content Management System
3. Expand personal knowledge of each programming language / database structure as needed in order to complete each project.
4. Thorough testing of all work prior to presenting to customer.
5. Maintain confidentiality with Whetham Solutions Inc., including but not limited to financial information, customer information, credentials for web hosting accounts.