The Marketing Coordinator will work with the company president to assist in the development of the marketing packages for revenue generating business initiatives. This includes, meeting with customers, completing analysis on data, preparing marketing information for publication and working on new marketing strategies.
Under the general supervision of the president, the marketing coordinator will assist with the maintenance and development of marketing items for various aspects of the product and services that are within the company portfolio. Clerical functions may be called upon within the department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collect, analyze and interpret marketing data to aid in the developmental growth of the company’s business objectives and projects.
- Create and update marketing items and website information for the product and services provided by company.
- Meet regularly with the company president to ensure the services being offered to customers are optimal.
- Create publications that will be circulated to all major customers.
- Organize media functions and events.
- Assist the president with day-to-day functions/activities when requested.
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned.
- Bilingual in French and English
- Must have exceptional technical writing skills for president, customers and other external viewers.
- Must have a strong marketing knowledge.
- Working knowledge of various software programs including MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook), MS Publisher, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop and/or Exchange.
- Ability to work effectively with various office equipment and machines including personal computers, printers, photocopiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Must be familiar with internet applications, search engines and web browsers, including Google Chrome and Windows Internet Explorer.
- Outgoing and cooperative in meeting and dealing with internal and external personnel and clients.
- Ability to understand and follow written and oral instructions with minimal supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Must possess a G driver's license and have access to a vehicle
- post secondary school diploma/degree required from a recognized educational institution (ie. college, university)
How to Apply:
Please submit a cover letter and resume in PDF format. Please note, only selected candidates will be contacted.