Whaler Industrial Contracting Inc. is an Alberta Construction Company, wholly owned by Trotter and Morton, whose core business interests are industrial construction and construction management. Whaler Industrial Contracting Inc. provides general, mechanical and civil construction services to the oil and gas industry in Western Canada.
Whaler is currently looking for a Site Cost Administrator for a job in Hardisty, Alberta. The Site Cost Administrator is responsible for providing cost/finance and administrative support to the Whaler Industrial Contracting Inc. (WIC) Finance Team and the Site Construction Management Team.
Duties will include:
- Prepare site specific manpower requests
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of employee hire on packages
- Ensure accurate and timely entry of employee and contractor daily time to the DWR data base
- Ensure accurate and timely entry of the daily equipment usage to the DWR data base
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of completed DWRs for WIC management approval
- Answer telephone and direct calls appropriately
- Courier and mail coordination for site
- Room reservations and camp coordination for WIC requirements
- Maintain weekly Site Management reports, ie: rosters, attrition, vehicle
- Responsible for AIT Apprenticeship Board documentation, reports and communications
- File, organize and maintain site documents in and accurate and timely manner
- Order site office supplies, conduct cost comparisons and maintain stationery inventory
- Ensure strict confidentiality and privacy of all employee, DSP and financial records
- Provide support and training for new site personnel as required
- Perform other duties as required by WIC HO Management or Site Management Team
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Microsoft Excel
- Completion of Grade 12 diploma
- Financial role experience – 3 to 5 years
- Payroll experience would be an asset
- Experience in the construction industry would be an asset
If you have a strong work ethic, want to be part of a high performing team and have a commitment to excellence, please submit your application online at www.trotterandmorton.com
Whaler would like to thank all those who apply. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 4 months ago
Whaler Industrial Contracting Inc. is committed to a continuing effort to create the safest, healthiest work environment possible for our...