Trotter & Morton Building Technologies Inc. (5711 1st Street SE, Calgary) is currently looking for hard working, committed Journeymen/women Plumbers for full-time commercial work in Calgary, Alberta.
- Read blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine layout of plumbing system, water supply network and waste and drainage systems
- Install, repair and maintain domestic, commercial or industrial plumbing fixtures and systems
- Locate and mark positions for pipe connections, passage holes and fixtures in walls and floors
- Cut opening in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings
- Measure, cut, bend and thread pipes using hand and power tools or machines
- Join pipes using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement or soldering, brazing and welding equipment
- Test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges
- May prepare cost estimates.
- Mentor apprentices
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Plumbing Trade Certification/ Red Seal
- Experience in the commercial sector
We offer an excellent, competitive salary ($37.00/hr) along with a comprehensive benefit package (medical, dental, vision, long term disability and life insurance).
Trotter & Morton is committed to safety. To this end, we continue to create the safest, healthiest work environment possible for our employees and all other personnel affected by our operation.
Individuals interested in pursuing this opportunity are encouraged to submit their application online at www.trotterandmorton.com
Trotter & Morton would like to thank all those who apply. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 8 months ago
Whaler Industrial Contracting Inc. is committed to a continuing effort to create the safest, healthiest work environment possible for our...