Trotter & Morton Building Technologies Inc. (5711 1st Street SE, Calgary) is currently looking for hard working, committed Journeymen/women Pipefitters for full-time commercial work in Calgary, Alberta.
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints and specifications to determine layout requirements
- Cut openings for pipe in walls, floors and ceilings using hand or power tools or machines
- Select type and size of pipe required
- Measure, cut, thread and bend pipe to required shape using hand and power tools
- Weld, braze, cement, solder and thread joints to join pipes and fabricate sections of piping system
- Install supports, valves, piping and control systems
- Test system for leaks using testing equipment
- Clean and maintain pipe units and fittings and flush system
- Remove and replace worn components and reactivate system
- May prepare cost estimates for clients
- Mentor apprentices
- Performs other duties as required
- Pipefitting Trade Certification/ Red Seal
- Experience in the commercial sector
We offer an excellent, competitive salary ($35.00/hr) along with a comprehensive benefit package (medical, dental, vision, long term disability and life insurance).
Trotter & Morton is committed to safety. To this end, we continue to create the safest, healthiest work environment possible for our employees and all other personnel affected by our operation.
Individuals interested in pursuing this opportunity are encouraged to submit their application online at www.trotterandmorton.com
Trotter & Morton would like to thank all those who apply. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 5 months ago
Whaler Industrial Contracting Inc. is committed to a continuing effort to create the safest, healthiest work environment possible for our...