Trotter & Morton Limited (5711 1st Street SE, Calgary Alberta) is looking for an enthusiastic and innovative individual to join our IT team as an IT Helpdesk Administrator. Reporting to the Manager of Information Technology, this role will provide technical support to users located across North America. The overall objective of the IT Helpdesk Administrator is to maintain the general operation of computer hardware and software and to provide support for users in North America. We are seeking those individuals who want to be part of a dynamic corporate culture.
- One recent certification: MCSE, MCIT
- University Degree or College Diploma in Computer Science or computer related field
- Experience as a server administrator , usually evidenced by 5+ experience
- Experience working with VMWare virtual server and SAN technology
- Experience with Exchange 2007 and 2010
- Troubleshoot and maintain network infrastructure, ensuring that the network is up and running
- Building and configuring computers (hardware and software)
- Installing new software on desktop computers
- Create and maintain user accounts
- Responsible for deleting user accounts on the server when users leave the company.
- Responsible for tracking and maintaining a list of all inventory
- Keep an up-to-date list of all user and PCs
- Log service desk calls and inquiries
- Provide technical assistance to computer system, BlackBerry and users
- Provide assistance and training concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, e-mail, and operating systems.
- Update documentation and appropriate records with pertinent server information
- Manage all problems to resolution, communicate resolution status to stakeholders, and document solutions to problems
- Ensure all Windows servers follow and meet current security requirements set by the approved governing bodies within the organization
- Perform other duties as required
- Travel is required
This is a full-time permanent position with an excellent, competitive salary ($45,000 - $60,000) along with a comprehensive benefit package (medical, dental, vision, long term disability and life insurance).
We firmly believe that our employees are our best assets and are committed to ongoing training and support for them to reach their full potential. If you would like to be a part of such an organization submit your application online at www.trotterandmorton.com
We thank all applicants in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.