Located in Yaletown Vancouver, Westward Advisors Ltd. is Canada’s leading provider of insurance-based tax and estate planning solutions. Westward designs, implements and maintains life insurance plans for high net worth individuals and their private companies located from B.C. to Quebec.
We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant on a permanent full-time basis. The successful candidate is a highly motivated self-starter who possesses meticulous attention to detail, excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills and demonstrates creative thinking. He or she is also able to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Answering and directing incoming calls & managing phone system
- Arranging inbound and outbound courier service, mail distribution, faxes
- Scanning, processing, printing & editing documents
- Managing petty cash
- Running off-site errands
- Maintaining reception trackers
- Ordering & restocking office supplies
- Manage company storage space
- Other administrative projects as assigned by the COO
Event Coordination & Assistance
- Tracking and coordinating staff events & celebrations
- Coordinate and manage Christmas gifts to be delivered on behalf of Westward
- Organizing the annual office Christmas Party
- Arranging executive travel – flights, hotels, car rentals
- Creating Adobe Connect meetings and send out instructions to attendees
- Paying for parking, booking restaurant reservations, picking up meeting materials
To qualify, you have:
- Education - Diploma or Degree preferred
- Experience -1-2 years in an office administrative environment
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Positive attitude/Friendly
- Fast Learner
- Hands on
- Excellent phone manner
- Time management & prioritization skills
- Intermediate skills with Outlook, Excel, and Word
We will teach you the rest!
At Westward, your salary will start in the range of $36,000 - $42,000 commensurate with qualifications. You will enjoy a very generous benefits package. You will work in our Yaletown Vancouver office on a team of a vibrant young individuals in the growth stage of their careers.
To apply, please send an email attaching a cover letter and your resume to the address below.
More information about Westward can be found at: www.westwardadvisors.com