Westridge Cabinets Employee Review

View all Westridge Cabinets reviews

Wanted a top quality product! Didnt pay for what they wanted.
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB6 October 2012
I worked at westridge cabinets they treat people like a dime a dozen as bad as Walmart! Managment was two faced they had two rules for people they liked and people they didnt like. To deal with someone stepping out of line instead of working to fix a situation is was easier to fire that person on the spot and hire someone to take their place.They dont cultivate loyalty in a employee.

Other Westridge Cabinets Employee Reviews

Not a bad job
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB18 July 2017
Working with my team each day I assisted in the preparation of cabinets, inspecting each one carefully to ensure perfection, sanding to work out any defects and finally staining so they were ready to be finished. I stood for long hours and moved heavy items around the warehouse for each new step all while keeping my work area clean and safe
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Made to work overtime almost every weekend
Good Work Place
Cabinet Maker/Installer (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB24 May 2017
I always enjoyed going into work. I like working with my hands and being creative so it was a great fit for me. I highly recommend working here, people are great, work is rewarding. Nice to know people enjoy what I made everyday.