The Senior Project Manager’s primary responsibility is to manage multiple pump package projects from project approval to delivery. The successful incumbent will be responsible for developing and implementing project management methodology to yield performance improvements; and provide support and mentorship to the Project Management team. Working in a collaborative team environment the Senior Project Manager will provide recommendations for the packaging business unit and lead organizational improvement initiatives.
Education, Skills and Experience
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or Mechanical Engineering Technology Diploma with P.Eng or C.E.T status (or equivalent experience)
- Understanding of material requirements in oil and gas applications
- Understanding of pump industry specifications (API610, Hydraulic Institute)
- Experience in instrumentation, oil and gas equipment sizing and the packaging of pump equipment.
- Knowledge of design programs (Solidworks and AutoCad)
- Strong negotiation skills
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for project management methodology and organisational mentorship.
- Support the establishment of strategic direction for the pump package product line.
- Responsible for all aspects of full-cycle pump packaging build: including client service, package bid, and specification review.
- Works independently and with teams to manage intermediate and large scale projects.
- Directly responsible for costing, scheduling, design review and approval, drawing revision / release to client and fabrication.
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate sign offs on all manufacturing part assembly drawings.
- Purchasing, expediting and sign-off.
- Manual creation and submission.
- Actively involved in manufacturing processes including continuous improvements.
- Address package field issues, assess warranty claims, initiate and implement recommended actions.
- Responsible for cost controls and reporting of assigned project.
- Liaise with sales and operations team to ensure accurate quotations.
- Address client queries pertaining to project.
- All other job duties as required.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package, RSP plan and competitive salary
Only applicants that meet the minimum requirements will be contacted. Westpower is an equal opportunity employer. Please visit our website for more information.
Indeed - 19 months ago
Westpower Equipment Ltd., along with its Spartco repair centres and Mabre Pump manufacturing divisions, supply custom-built pumps and pump...